Where to buy a Adult tutu/how do I make

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
I so want to wear a tutu and be princess in my first walk/run event. Where do you ladies suggest I look or how do I go about making one. I can sew minimally

Just google "no sew tutu". It is so easy to make your own. I made one last year and it only took about an hour.

It's basically strips of tulle slip knotted over either ribbon (so you tie it at your waist) or elastic (that you'll need to sew). I made my Tigger tutu on the way to Florida in a compact car right before my marathon. Have fun with it!

try Etsy- tons of really fun ones- for search use :running tutus
They don't seem too hard to make either

I made a no sew one (the knotted kind) and it turned out great. My suggestion--make it as full as you can get it. When you run/walk they tend to separate a little bit. Also make sure you try it out before the race, just to make sure nothing is scratchy in the wrong places. :)

I just bought my tutu on eBay for $12, free shipping. They had every color you could think of. I got black then am adding a neon green bow to the front for the Tinkerbell half. I was going to make my own, but this was just so cheap and cute, it arrived 5 days after I got it. In the search engine on eBay type in adult tutu. There are tons of them.

I made a no sew one (the knotted kind) and it turned out great. My suggestion--make it as full as you can get it. When you run/walk they tend to separate a little bit. Also make sure you try it out before the race, just to make sure nothing is scratchy in the wrong places. :)
I'm leaning towards making mine as I want a aqua and lavender one. I will wear running shorts under it but will tryon before I leave ohio.
I just bought my tutu on eBay for $12, free shipping. They had every color you could think of. I got black then am adding a neon green bow to the front for the Tinkerbell half. I was going to make my own, but this was just so cheap and cute, it arrived 5 days after I got it. In the search engine on eBay type in adult tutu. There are tons of them.
Will try ebay and hope I don't get sidetracked like I usually do.

And depending on the distance, expect it to wilt and STINK! Mine was so foul after the marathon that it had to be double bagged. Even then it got kicked out of the camper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter