Where should we eat before MNSSHP? LTT is booked up.

perd

DIS Veteran
Should we try for Crystal Palace, or just eat CS that day and not worry about it? Or should we eat outside of MK and then head to the park? Chef Mickey's maybe? Kona? Someplace in DTD?

WE have done 'Ohana before the party, while staying at Poly, and last year we were booked for Concourse but actually walked up to the CM at check in at LTT and she was able to seat us within 20 minutes, before 6PM. We were done before the party started. I'd still advise having a back up plan though, you can't count on a walk up, it depends on when you are going to a party.

We always do CP before MNSSHP or MVMCP...it is sooo good.

Kona is another great choice. I would nix Chef Mickeys, we ate there once and the food was gross!

I would go with CP since it is in the park! But...I do like Chef Mickeys...it is one of our favs! I like the food there and a lot of people do, but a lot of people dont! So it would be up to you! But CP would be my first choice for you before the party!

Gina

keep calling back, I could not get LTT for Sept 28th party. Kept calling and finally got a spot today..YEAH...:cool1:

We once ate at the Plaza before MNSSHP. The food is good, not great, but good enough and it's a nice change from CS. I'd do that if you can't get CP.

Thank you, '199. I was beginning to think I was the only one to ever sing the praises of the Plaza. We went there before MNSSHP in '03 and MVMCP in '06. We've also got an ADR there for our arrival night in June.

We're going to Kona - we have a 5:00 ADR. We chose to eat there because we've already eaten at the CP & LTT, and we wanted to try something new since who knows when we'll get back to WDW again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter