Where should we do our engagement shoot?

*Pixiedust1438*

DIS Veteran
We are doing an engagement shoot in December with Randy while we are there for our PS. I'm torn on where we should have the pic's taken. We are staying at the Dolphin, so I was thinking the boardwalk area, but we are having our reception in June at ADH, so I'm sure we will get lots of pic's around the boardwalk then, same goes for the GF since our ceremony is at the WP. Any other suggestions? I was thinking maybe we can get pic's around the Swan and Dolphin and the Yacht and Beach Club rather than on the actual boardwalk, and save those pic's for the wedding? Any thoughts?

We had our engagement shoot with Randy in May. We are getting married at SeaBreeze Point with our reception at the Attic. We decided we would get lots of pictures in the Boardwalk/Beach Club area at our wedding and wanted something different for our Engagement photos. We went with the Polynesian. Our pictures are on Randy's site (Debbie and James) I am really happy with them and glad I went with the Poly. I like the pictures on the beach and grass. Randy was so nice and made us both feel comfortable. (James isn't the best picture taker). Goodluck with your wedding.

I just took my sister's engagement photos at Poly and they were beautiful. I have stayed there many times and there were some spots I never saw before until I took her pictures. If you like outdoor areas, I would suggest the Wilderness Lodge. They have a nature trail, but be sure to bring comfortable walking shoes and your dress shoes. This way your dress shoes won't get dirty.

I've seen some really cute ones taken in Downtown Disney! The Port Orleans hotels also have some very romantic spots- nice walkways, bridges and fountains.

We took ours at Down Town Disney with Randy. I loved them. They are in my PJ, the link is in my siggy. They are on page 4 I think. Good luck choosing! Anywhere will be great with Randy though!

We are doing an engagement shoot in December with Randy while we are there for our PS. I'm torn on where we should have the pic's taken. We are staying at the Dolphin, so I was thinking the boardwalk area, but we are having our reception in June at ADH, so I'm sure we will get lots of pic's around the boardwalk then, same goes for the GF since our ceremony is at the WP. Any other suggestions? I was thinking maybe we can get pic's around the Swan and Dolphin and the Yacht and Beach Club rather than on the actual boardwalk, and save those pic's for the wedding? Any thoughts?

Just an idea...but I think it'd be neat to have some taken at the same place the wedding ones are taken, just to have for comparison :)

Have a question for those who used Randy. How long did it take to get your CD in the mail? We did our engagement shoot in May. He sent us a link to the pictures online, but shouldn't we get a CD too? :confused3

We took ours at Down Town Disney with Randy. I loved them. They are in my PJ, the link is in my siggy. They are on page 4 I think. Good luck choosing! Anywhere will be great with Randy though!

LOVE your pic's, especially the one's in front of the Characters in Flight!

Thanks for all the suggestions.. I am still undecided! There are just too many cool places to have them done! :rotfl:

Have a question for those who used Randy. How long did it take to get your CD in the mail? We did our engagement shoot in May. He sent us a link to the pictures online, but shouldn't we get a CD too? :confused3

Did you check your contract? Or the policies on his website? I don't know if he includes a disc for engagement photos or if you have to buy prints, but I allow 3 weeks for processing for my clients.

Hope that helps!

We took engagement shots with Randy at the beginning of June (at the GF & Poly) and are also still waiting for our photos. I know he will send a CD in the mail (in addition to sending the online link) .... but still not sure how long that takes. We are going on week 5 and getting antsy, but I'm sure they will be well worth the wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter