• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where should Kevin dine next?

The next review is a buffet....but I cant tell you where.

I can tell you that it's not one of those two.

:rolleyes1

Oh darn it! I still look forward to all of your reviews though! They are great! :thumbsup2

Well, if he has done something deserving punishment, Nine Dragons. To be serious, I think that a review of CRT would be good. Everyone always goes for the princesses, but how is the food? Does it work for families with teenagers/older children/boys? Would it be fun for adults?

How about some CS locations? I have a few favorites, I have a hard time at MGM, any thoughts?

How about some CS locations? I have a few favorites, I have a hard time at MGM, any thoughts?

No offense, but I don't think that would be all that interesting. CS stays fairly consistent, menu-wise, throughout the world. Just my opinion.

I vote for California Grill. Would love to hear a detailed review especially from at the time of Wishes.
Would also love to hear about Boma and 50's Prime Time.

Hi Jennygt! I'm with ya! I have a hard time at MGM with food in general! We are trying Brown Derby again on our next trip (since Kevin's review was favorable) but overall, I think MGM is seriously lacking in this area!!

Hi Jennygt! I'm with ya! I have a hard time at MGM with food in general! We are trying Brown Derby again on our next trip (since Kevin's review was favorable) but overall, I think MGM is seriously lacking in this area!!

I think I still have a tummy ache from the ABC Commisary food (I begged DH and DS not to eat there as it went against all of my dis-research data, but they were starving and said, "It can't be THAT bad." Schyah! I can't even watch ABC shows any longer.

We had a pretty decent meal at Sci Fi, but two times ago we had a hostess to rival Ill Muleeenos wait staff!

I think I still have a tummy ache from the ABC Commisary food (I begged DH and DS not to eat there as it went against all of my dis-research data, but they were starving and said, "It can't be THAT bad." Schyah! I can't even watch ABC shows any longer.

We had a pretty decent meal at Sci Fi, but two times ago we had a hostess to rival Ill Muleeenos wait staff!

Ugh! ABC Commissary is the WORST!!! Honestly, the less of all the evils for us is Pizza Planet. At least we know what that food is going to taste like. I got the Reuben last time at Sci Fi...I don't know how you screw up a rueben, but this sandwich was horrible!! The milkshake was good though. :confused3

At MGM more often than not, this is me...popcorn:: Can't go wrong with popcorn.

Ugh! ABC Commissary is the WORST!!! Honestly, the less of all the evils for us is Pizza Planet. At least we know what that food is going to taste like. I got the Reuben last time at Sci Fi...I don't know how you screw up a rueben, but this sandwich was horrible!! The milkshake was good though. :confused3

At MGM more often than not, this is me...popcorn:: Can't go wrong with popcorn.

A bad rueben? Is that possible? The only way I can think of to mess up a reuben is to put ranch dressing on it or something.

Turf Club (At SSR) has fantastic reubens, but they're only on the lunch menu. It's right by the boat dock, so if you are at Downtown Disney want to get lunch, you can get on the boat over.

And the pizza sause at Pizza Planet is nasty.

No offense, but I don't think that would be all that interesting. CS stays fairly consistent, menu-wise, throughout the world. Just my opinion.

RE: CS---I dunno, I actually find CS reviews interesting, esp. since at the end of my four month long trip planning, all that was left up in the air were some CS choices, but yes, the TS, etc. are more intersting...heck, it's ALL interesting to me!
:hippie:

Portobello Yacht Club is REALLY GOOD! We had a great experience there. It is a bit pricey but worth it. We sat outside and had a nice view of Saratoga Springs.

Kevin- any chance you will be reviewing a buffet anytime soon?? I am really interested in either Hollywood & Vine or Cape May Clam Bake Buffet...
Second the Cape May Clam Bake Buffet request! I think it was Corey who said they love it but I would like the "official Kevin report" :goodvibes

It's not really a restaurant review, but I'd love a quick play by play on the best desserts in The World. We are going during free dining this Sept and I'd love the Orlando Team's opinions.

I haven't read the entire thread but I would like to see a review on the new Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.

I don't remember the name but there is a Japanese restaurant in Swan or Dolphin - would love to hear a review of that one.

I would love to hear about the quick service counter service. It would be great to hear not only about the food, but secret places that you can escape from the crowds. My favorite escape is Columbia Harbor House. The food is just chicken and fish,but whenever I've been its relatively empty.

I love the Podcast and cant wait for Tuesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter