Where should I try to reserve for my birthday meal?

emij

Mouseketeer
We are going to come in on a red eye flight that lands at 9:30am, we'll check in at Poly and go right to MK - ON MY BIRTHDAY! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

It will be me, dh, ds7, dd4.5 (that ".5" is important!) on our first ever WDW trip. :banana: We like pretty much any kind of food. No picky eaters.

Where would you eat on your actual birthday?

I guess it depends on the ambience you are looking for. I suppose eating at Cinderella's Royal Table would be the pinnacle for "WOW!". However, my son celebrated his birthday at Crystal Palace and they were wonderfully generous to him. Special cupcake, card signed by all the Pooh characters. Be Our Guest is beautiful and has very good food as well. No matter what, have a very happy birthday! :flower3:

OP did not mention the time of year she/he is going. CRT will be closed from January 5th and staying closed until March 7th.

Your best bet is to visit disneyworld.com, go to "things to do", click on Dining, All dining. and peruse the menus for the venues that take reservations. From there you can view some pictures of the venue interiors and look at the menus. Narrow it down from there and see what appeals to you. Then you can ask opinions and look for reviews from various WDW bloggers.

That's the advice I give to my guests. You can always call 407-WDW-DINE for advice from Cast Members. We can steer you in the right direction!

I am starting with breakfast at CRT followed by dinner at Chefs de France this year. So those are my recommendations!! Have a happy Birthday!!

I'll be there for my birthday in April with my DH, four kids (ages 3-9) and my parents. I'm interested to see what recommendations you get. Thinking BOG sounds good, but so many other places do too.

Chef Mickey's is a fun place to celebrate too! Not everyone can say they had their birthday meal with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto!

If you want to stay in the park then choices are limited. As a pp said BOG is a good experience. We love the Plaza. It has that charm of what you want an ice cream parlor to be. Sit downs are limited, if you want a character meal try Crystal Palace. We also really like Pecos bills. Liberty tree tavern is hit or miss since the characters left. Pinocchios' Village haus is quaintish and you can see into the Small World ride, which the kids might dig. I suggest though that you find the menus for each online (allearsnet.com) would be my choice and then pick what you like best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter