• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where should I get my tickets?

florida99

Earning My Ears
Arriving to WDW Wed, sooo excited. But I'm feeling kind of apprehensive about my ticket situation. See, I don't have them yet! This is the first time staying on property without a package. So where can I/should I buy my tickets. Too late to get them online. Can I get them from the conceirge desk?

You can still print a voucher (to redeem at Will Call) from Orbitz activities and save with the 5 day ticket (buy 3 get 2 "free" plain or hopper)
If you go through Ebates they are listing an extra 10% cash back rebate.

And if you need more days, use the ticket (but not all days) and go to guest relations to add extra days (easy math, its $10/day)

And if you need more days, use the ticket (but not all days) and go to guest relations to add extra days (easy math, its $10/day)

Can you really do that? Buy from Orbitz with the deal and then when we get to our hotel add 2 more days?
How much would it be to add days to a children's ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter