• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where should I get my Disney tickets next?

I just had an online chat with Sam's Club travel. They quoted me $263.82 for an adult 3-day hopper which is the same price as the link for LMT above. They email the tickets and you take them directly to the gate, no going to the ticket booth to exchange them. That would be an 11% savings over buying directly from Disneyland. I was going to buy tickets through Disneyland using Disney Gift Cards that I bought at Target for 5% off using Target Red card. This is a much better deal.
Do you have to be a SAM club member?

LMT and Sam's Club travel are now essentially the same company. I called last week and the price was $263.82 for a 3 day PH and $210.15 for a 2 day PH.

Edited to say that I am a member of LMT and signed in but still did not see the Disney tickets. I had to call for prices and to purchase. I ended up going with Sam's Club but were both the exact same prices. They also have Disney World tickets as well.

When you bought through Sam's Club, can you tell me what showed up on your credit card statement? The reason I ask is because Discover Card has 5% cash back right now for purchases through Sam's Club but it has to say Sam's Club and not something else.

When you bought through Sam's Club, can you tell me what showed up on your credit card statement? The reason I ask is because Discover Card has 5% cash back right now for purchases through Sam's Club but it has to say Sam's Club and not something else.

I will see if I can look it up and let you know today. We are travelling so will ask my husband. Will let you know.

I can also confirm that the charge is travel.samsclub.com. Just called and ordered. Prices were the same as LMTClub and they never asked me for my Sam's membership number, in case anyone was wondering.

I can also confirm that the charge is travel.samsclub.com. Just called and ordered. Prices were the same as LMTClub and they never asked me for my Sam's membership number, in case anyone was wondering.

Guess it depends on who you talk to as they asked me for my membership number

When I sign into LMT, DL tickets do not appear at all for me. I looked under activities and Anaheim. They are no there...not sure why everyone else signed in can see them and I can't, but that is how it is for me. I called Sam's and LMT and they both quoted me the same prices that I listed above, which are not the same prices as the link you referenced. That may be the case with LMT as frequently, you get a better deal on hotels when you call them directly.
LMT has a club level membership called LMTClub. Select discounts and activities are only avaliable to club members. I believe it's usually $50/year to join but most people get around that by calling directly and purchasing over the phone or by finding a promo code for free trial memberships.

And if you use Sam's Club, many VISA Credit Cards are offering extra points/miles, cash back as part of a promo that started when COSTCO switched from AmEx to Visa (Membership Warehouses)

So check your credit cards and see what the current perk is for purchases at Membership Warehouses, that should help with additional savings.

I just had an online chat with Sam's Club travel. They quoted me $263.82 for an adult 3-day hopper which is the same price as the link for LMT above. They email the tickets and you take them directly to the gate, no going to the ticket booth to exchange them. That would be an 11% savings over buying directly from Disneyland. I was going to buy tickets through Disneyland using Disney Gift Cards that I bought at Target for 5% off using Target Red card. This is a much better deal.
I was thinking of doing this also, getting a Target gift card (visa?), get my 5% off using my credit card. And then paying for the tickets with the card. Will this work? Any one have the 800 number for LMT?

I was thinking of doing this also, getting a Target gift card (visa?), get my 5% off using my credit card. And then paying for the tickets with the card. Will this work? Any one have the 800 number for LMT?
I don't think this works because you are not buying them from Disneyland.

I think Target has cracked down on those who went to Target and bought Disney Tickets from their "Gift Card" selection and getting the 5% back. As I understand it, you can't get the 5% anynore.

But since the last few posts have been talking about buying from LMT (Last Minute Travel) or Sam's Club directly, a Target card won't work, nor would a Disney gift card.

My suggestion is to look at your current Credit Card offers, as many companies have jmped on the fact that VISA is now accepted at both COSTCO and Sam's Club, and offering things like extra cash back (one will give me 5%) for "Membership Warehouse/Wholesale Clubs" purchases through the end of the year. So I can get the LMT/Sams Club price, charge it to my Visa card through Sam's Club, and then get my 5% based on the special offer. One was from Chase VISA.

Last edited:
I got my tickets today using the LMT Club app on my phone. They were delivered via email within 12 hours. I think I read a post that said the tickets can be viewed via the app on the phone and scanned that way, but I don't see a way to do that. Any ideas where I should look?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter