Where should I buy my tickets?

mooses41

DVC Hopeful
I was wondering what places had the best prices on tickets. I need to buy five 3 day hoppers (do they still exist??), and five 1 day universal passes. My trip is in late August. Thanks for the help.

For the most part, they discontinued the three day passes years ago, some places get them now and then, but, I do not have the links and I am sure someone will post it if they are available.
I use Ticketmania for passes. They seem to be the best priced and I love the fact that postage is free.
www.ticketmania.com

You won't find 3 day hoppers advertised on any of the ticket wholesaler sites. Disney does not allow them to advertise them. You will have to phone them individually and ask if they have them and how much they are. They are around but every wholesaler may not carry them.

Try the www.alamo.com site they have the 3 day PHP tix and i think they are 169.00 for adults.when you enter the website look down in the left hand corner for the Cinderella and click on it,or call the # on the alamo site and they will transfer you.

I checked out ticketmania for Disney tickets, however the 4 day park hopper was $214, the disney website has them for $192. Even if the ticketmania price was including tax, the Disney.com site is still cheaper coming out to $203.52 with tax.

Originally posted by Figment78
I checked out ticketmania for Disney tickets, however the 4 day park hopper was $214, the disney website has them for $192. Even if the ticketmania price was including tax, the Disney.com site is still cheaper coming out to $203.52 with tax.

Actually it is 204.48 (the tax went up) and it is for the advanced purchase only. You will pay more at the gate. In fact, the price is 221.52.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter