• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where should Garden Grocer Deliver for Windsor Hills Condos?

doublemom1998

Earning My Ears
Hi There! We are staying at Windsor Hills Condos in May and i am going to get a delivery from Garden Grocer so it is there already when we arrive around 5pm Sun. Where should they deliver? is there a lobby or office on site to direct them to? Thanks for any info!

Hi There! We are staying at Windsor Hills Condos in May and i am going to get a delivery from Garden Grocer so it is there already when we arrive around 5pm Sun. Where should they deliver? is there a lobby or office on site to direct them to? Thanks for any info!

Not sure about that, but if you have a car, there is a very nice Super Target on 192, not too far from WH.

I don't know this for sure but I think you have to arrange with the owner and their management company to be there for a delivery. I don't think you can just have something delivered to the clubhouse. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've read that in other threads.

I agree, you would have to arrange with management company or owner to have someone there when it is delivered. As there are probably refrigerated items, and such, sure the Clubhouse would not be able to store the items. But you can check with guest relations at Windsor Hills, the website is www.windsorhillsmaster.com. You should find the phone number on there for Guest Relations. There is a convenience store on site that will prepare a welcome package for you that you can pick up on your way in, their phone number should be on the website as well. Probably the best thing to do is have the groceries delivered within an hour or so after you arrive or just run up to Publix. There is a Publix on 192 (left off of Old Lake Wilson Rd.) a few miles away and one straight up Old Lake Wilson Road about 6 miles if you make a right out of the resort.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter