• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where on the navigator does it say exactly where and when you can make Palo res?

DIS Veteran
I've read here Wavebands at 1pm but also that you should check navigator. The navigator I've found posted mentions a place to go to change dining rotations. Is that also ALWAYS where you want to go to make Palo reservations? Thanks.

You will get a cruise highlights sheet when you check in at the port and it will tell you all pertinent info for that first day....where/when for Palo ressies, kids club, etc.

MJ

If you want to take a look on Dave's site: www.dcltribute.com, you can take a look at an example of the navigators. You'll see on the last page of the first day under dining - there it shows the time and location for making Palo reservations:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter