Where on Main Street is the camera shop to trade Photo Pass + voucher for card

djk

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me where the "camera shop" is on Main Street? Is it on the end closest to the entrance, closest to the hub? Left side? Right side? What's it next to? Just anything to help me visualize its location would be great so I can quickly trade in my Photo Pass+ voucher when we arrive next week... I know my kids will appreciate not having to waste any of those precious first moments in the park wandering around lost. ;)

Closest to the Hub on the right hand side.

When you enter the Park, just keep walking up Main Street until you reach the last shop on the right. If you get to the Plaza Inn, you missed it. But you can't miss it. Honestly.

Have fun,
Dreams

Is there a place in California Adventure that you can trade the voucher for the card?

Is there a place in California Adventure that you can trade the voucher for the card?

Yes. The Kingswell Camera shop is located at the turnstile end of Buena Vista Street on the right hand side as you walk into DCA. It's sort of behind the fresh fruit shop. Head back behind the Red Car Trolley stop and you'll find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter