• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where My Eagles Fans At!!!!

Congratulations Eagles fans, your team definitely outplayed the Giants today. And to think I rooted for the Eagles to beat the Cowboys in the last week of the season because I thought they'd be less of a threat. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

That game was awesome except for the computer glitches. I agree it had to be a Giants fan. My DH is getting the lawn sign out that I gave him a few years ago, "All I want for Christmas is an Eagles Super Bowl win". Early or late present he doesn't care. Two championship teams in one year would be fantastic. GO EAGLES. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That game was awesome except for the computer glitches. I agree it had to be a Giants fan. My DH is getting the lawn sign out that I gave him a few years ago, "All I want for Christmas is an Eagles Super Bowl win". Early or late present he doesn't care. Two championship teams in one year would be fantastic. GO EAGLES. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Shhhhhhh Shhhhhhh :scared:

Quick! Go knock on wood! NEVER speak of it again! :scared:

That's what I'm saying! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have faith in the Eagles! I really think they are going to make it to the SB!

Did any of you watch the Steelers game? The AFC championship game is going to be a great game.

actually I think otherwise ----where my eagles fans at, horribly incorrect. where are my eagle fans, a little better.....................

HAHA! It's kind of like slang...I know what the correct wording should have been....LOL:lmao:

actually I think otherwise ----where my eagles fans at, horribly incorrect. where are my eagle fans, a little better.....................

Oh, I wasn't referring to the thread title, but I agree. :)

Sounds like a disgruntled Giants/Cowgirls/Vikings fan :lmao:

Seriously, you're talking to people who are taking the time to spell Eagles properly instead of spelling it like we pronounce it. And in that spirit... GO IGGLES!

Sounds like a disgruntled Giants/Cowgirls/Vikings fan :lmao:

Seriously, you're talking to people who are taking the time to spell Eagles properly instead of spelling it like we pronounce it. And in that spirit... GO IGGLES!

no disgruntled fan here......my GATORS won, I love the NFL but I tend to follow players, not so much the teams anymore.

i still haven't come down from the (natural) high i got when the phillies won the world series, is it really possible philly can do it again??? GO EAGLES!!!!!!

Go EAGLES!!!!

Someone pointed this out to me the other day
The Philadelphia Teams are winning championships this year....

Philadelphia Soul won in the Summer
Phillies won in the Fall
and Now a chance for the Eagles to do it in the Winter

We had already booked our Disney Vacation to start on Jan 31st.
We may have to rent a car and head over to Tampa for some Eagles tailgating at the Super Bowl....

Fly Eagles Fly !! Chuck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter