Where My Eagles Fans At!!!!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Omg We Are So Close To The Nfc Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeek Lets Go E A G L E S Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't say I'm a football fan but I am rooting for them! :woohoo:

The Eagles beat Dallas AND the Giants in consecutive weeks? IMO, they will roll right over the Cardinals and get into the Super Bowl.... where anything can happen. :thumbsup2

The Eagles beat Dallas AND the Giants in consecutive weeks? IMO, they will roll right over the Cardinals and get into the Super Bowl.... where anything can happen. :thumbsup2

haha...we played the vikings last week, don't forget ;)

...i did, i had to double check with my friend!!!!:rotfl:

are you working today? What the hell happened on FOX..we were in the middle of watching the game and all of a sudden it shot to a commercial:mad: Knock it off:mad:

GO EAGLES...what a defense:woohoo:

are you working today? What the hell happened on FOX..we were in the middle of watching the game and all of a sudden it shot to a commercial:mad: Knock it off:mad:

Not my fault. I have no idea what happened.

Were going to the NFC Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I saw that too!! We're watching this intense game, then all of a sudden....JOHN BOLARIS???? Actually, it happened a few times. Someone wasn't paying attention...........:rotfl2:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

if only I could make those pompoms green and silver and black

I saw that too!! We're watching this intense game, then all of a sudden....JOHN BOLARIS???? Actually, it happened a few times. Someone wasn't paying attention...........:rotfl2:

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, it seems, that it was a computer automation problem, but that is still being determined right now.

Someone from New York must have caused the interruption. :rolleyes1

Go EGGLES! :cool1:

e-a-g-l-e-s!!!!!!!

how sweet would to championships in one year be?
i'm wating for that eagles parade!
it'll be like below 0 out haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter