Where my Army Wives fans at? Official *unofficial* thread

anewmac

Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
Any fellow Army Wives fan (lifetime network) Feels like its been eons since we last saw our girlfriends. No spoilers please for those of us on the West Coast. Would love to chat with you all after!

Btw their better be some hot Trevor no shirt scenes tonight.. :rolleyes1 lol

The only part I hate is waiting a whole another week to find out more! it is not fair! but so so happy about season 3 finally being here. totally OT but I checked out your TR and now totally addicted, it is hilarious!

This is the first episode that I've watched and it's pretty good. I wouldn't have watched it except when I saw your thread...thanks for another addiction :)

The only part I hate is waiting a whole another week to find out more! it is not fair! but so so happy about season 3 finally being here. totally OT but I checked out your TR and now totally addicted, it is hilarious!

HAHA I hate waiting too.. I was hoping for more. I guess it left me hanging which is good gets me tuned in to stay addicted.

HA well glad you liked the trip report. thanks.. :)

This is the first episode that I've watched and it's pretty good. I wouldn't have watched it except when I saw your thread...thanks for another addiction :)

I think you need to rent the 2seasons prior, its a great, cute show. Im partial to it being im a Marine Wife and all.. some of its really cheesy but I find I like a lil cheese in my life here and there LMAO

See you all back here next week.. looks like we are the only 3 addicted to this one.

I love this show. I have it recorded on my DVR. I din't get to see it yet since I am at work. I will be watching it tomorrow.

Yesh, I felt like we had waited long enough and had to have a bit more resolution than that, and then of course the clips from upcoming shows are such teasers too! I just hope all turns out in the end for Denise and Frank....I loved them as a couple in the first season.
We're both army, so it is awesome to have a show about us :)

Love this show. I was looking for a thread last night before it came on. Thanks for starting one!

I watched online this morning. It was pretty good, and I agree Denise really screwed up. Next week should be interesting!

Anewmac - Hi from another CP wife!

I've been totally hooked from the beginning. I'm sure it has a lot to do with that it's my summer chick show fix. I look forward to my taped episode every Monday night.

I think you need to rent the 2seasons prior, its a great, cute show. Im partial to it being im a Marine Wife and all.. some of its really cheesy but I find I like a lil cheese in my life here and there LMAO

See you all back here next week.. looks like we are the only 3 addicted to this one.

I'm hooked on this show now. At first I didn't want to watch it, with dh deployed again, I thought the last thing I wanted to see was a show about it all...plus why isn't it Air Force wives :) (dh is AF)....but I'm hoping that there's a marathon or I'll catch up online.

Another fan here! I've been hooked since day 1. It does appear that Denise has messed things up for herself. Why does it always have to look so bad when a woman grows and reaches out for more and makes everyone especially husbands fear this personal growth and yearning for more?

Same here. Now I am into the show. Can't wait for the 2nd one. :)

okay...I caught the marathon on saturday. On the dvr it said some other movies were coming on but luckily I passed it and saw that it was the show and ended up taping most of last season. I still haven't gotten to the point where they show why Denise and her husband are separated. I love Catherine Bell. I miss watch her and as Mac on JAG, so I'm glad she's back on air.

Another fan here (since the begining). On the previews it looked like all of Denise's friends were going to turn their backs on her. I can't imagine that being the case. I mean, I know she messed up, but I still think she'll be able to fall back on Pamela, Roxie, and Roland--Claudia Joy may take a while to come around...

ahhh totally forgot it was sunday (ive been sick all week and my days have blended together LOL) was it a good one.. guess Ill just catch it in a rerun you know how lifetime is LOL

On last night's episode Denise and Frank were guests at the christening and after the ceremony they told each other that they were still in love with the other and it seems like they are going to get back together. Aww! :lovestruc

I'm another fan who has never missed an episode. I'm enjoying Season 3 so much more than Season 2.

On last night's episode Denise and Frank were guests at the christening and after the ceremony they told each other that they were still in love with the other and it seems like they are going to get back together. Aww! :lovestruc

Oh thank you for the recap.. thankfully Lifetime reran it and I was able to get my fix :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter