Where is Willcall ticket pick up?

nixieh

Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor
Hi everyone,

We have to pick up our tickets at willcall on Friday morning before an 8.05am ADR at MK. We are staying at POR and arriving late on Thurs night. My question is where is the willcall pick up, is it situated at the TTC or at MK itself and also does the bus drop us at the TTC or right at the MK gate.

Thanks in advance

Nicola

PS Will it be open at around 7.50am?

I'm pretty sure that isn't right. I think it's guest relations, which is at the entrance to MK. It's on the right side, just where the buses park. I know that's where we had to go to return tickets, and I think will-call would work the same way.

And the Disney buses do NOT drop off at TTC, they drop at the entrance to the actual park. In fact, the ferry/monorail to TTC doesn't run as early as the buses, particularly if it's a morning EMH. Off-property buses do drop at the TTC.

Cheshire Figment always has the straight answer on these questions, so hopefully she'll pop on here to answer you.

I'm pretty sure that isn't right. I think it's guest relations, which is at the entrance to MK. It's on the right side, just where the buses park. I know that's where we had to go to return tickets, and I think will-call would work the same way.

And the Disney buses do NOT drop off at TTC, they drop at the entrance to the actual park. In fact, the ferry/monorail to TTC doesn't run as early as the buses, particularly if it's a morning EMH. Off-property buses do drop at the TTC.

Cheshire Figment always has the straight answer on these questions, so hopefully she'll pop on here to answer you.

Ditto to all of this.

Guest Relations opens approx. 45-60 minutes before the park opens (including on AM EMH days.)

Thanks for all the information, it is going to be a pain to have to stop off at the TTC and then travel from there to MK if our resort bus would have just taken us directly to MK so hopefully I can collect them at Guest Relations. I will probaby try and collect them on Thurs night just in case!

Nicola

Any guest relations booth, there is at least one outside every park and every water park and some at Downtown Disney and at TTC.

The tickets are printed on the spot. You do not have to tell Disney in advance where you will pick them up.

I'm not sure whether you can pick up the tickets at resort guest services too, but do ask. (Annual passes cannot be handled at resorts.)

Disney hints: http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

...I'm not sure whether you can pick up the tickets at resort guest services too, but do ask. (Annual passes cannot be handled at resorts.)
MYW tickets can be picked up at any Lobby Concierge desk. Annual ticket media cannot be picked up at the resorts.

Will-call tickets can be picked up at any park ticket booth or Guest Relations Office. This includes the water parks, TTC and DTD.

I think that if you have the receipt with the bar code on it you can even get them at the Ticket Vending Machines, but I would have to check on that.

I got my will call park passes at POR Conc last year with the bar code certificates & IDs. I'm not sure when the conc come on duty though.

While we're on the ticket issue, would I be able to get my willcall MNSSHP tickets at my resort?

We picked up our MNSSHP tickets last year at Guest Services/Lobby Concierge at Coronado Springs several days in advance of the date we attended (I had ordered them before we left home on the WDW website).

Hope the info helps!

Best Regards,

Scott in MO

I've gotten my willcall tickets at the resort several times now. You can't get willcall annual passes, but I've gotten MNSSHP passes and MVMCP passes with my will call certificate at whatever resort I'm at. The OP should ask when they checkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter