Where is Tinkerbell??

parkermichelle

Missing the *Magic* in Mississippi
Good Morning!! I was going to see if I could find this myself, but I know I'll get it answered super quick here!! Where is Tinkerbell in the Magic Kingdom for Meet and Greet? Or is she still there?
Thanks so much!! :)

She is currently in Epcot (just Tink) by MouseGear.
She's moving to Adventureland in MK at the end of July - the 28th I think ... and she'll be appearing with her friends.

When we were there in May Tink was in Epcot. She was joined by Terence and Vidia. Don't know if they still appear with her though. Just as a FYI, we waited for over two hours for Tinkerbell in the hot sun. So please arrive early because they were closing the lines two hours before the end of her schedule. We were the last one's they let in line thankfully since it was our last day but other families were not that lucky.

Racellm nailed it!

Check the link in my sig for the character finder - it will help you with any WDW character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter