Where is the Jambalaya?

Port Orleans Resort

Boatwrights: POR
Jambalaya - a famous Creole recipe with spiced chicken, Andouille sausage, rice and vegetables $17.49

Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory: PORFQ
Chicken Jambalaya $8.99

I have no idea whether it's any good or not though. This was posted just to let ya know where it could be found.

Confirming House of Blues (I just stumbled across this on their menu and remembered your query.)....

Creole Jambalaya - with shrimp, chicken, tasso ham, andouille sausage and roasted green onions $17.95

Where in the "World" can I find great Jambalaya? The best tasting Jambalaya in accordance to my taste buds would have to be the Jambalaya served at NBA City in City Walk. I have also ventured to The House of Blues in Downtwon Disney to test their version of Jambalaya, and I have only two words for The House of Blues dish "Never Mind".

Well, your best bet would be to kiss my a$$ six ways from Sunday and get me to make it for you, 'cause mine is the best anywhere ;) .

Other than that, I can't help you...we tried it at Boatwright's and all I can say is :eek: .

I, too, am a huge Jambalaya fan, and I agree that the House of Blues Jambalaya was nothing to write home about. Didn't try the Boatwright's one, though I did stay at POR last year.

I will say, however, if you ever should find yourself in the Philadelphia area, there's a restaurant called the Crawdaddy Cafe in West Chester, PA (about 45 minutes from Philly) that serves an incredible alligator jambalaya. Just throwin' it out there...

Chad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter