Where is the cheapest place I can buy our 5 day hooper passes?

The cheapest place I found them was AAA. I just bought mine over the weekend. Adults are $235.75 each (that includes the tax) and children are $188.65.

Hotwire is really low in price also, Ive read here. I also just read a post that you could buy 5 day hoppers with 4 plusses from the walmart travel in kissimmee for $264. The number posted was 1-800-669-0913. It depends how many days you will want plusses. Have fun.

I found for our 4 day hoppers it is cheaper to go directly to the Disney Store and buy them. Actually they are the same price as the web site but you don't have to pay shipping and handling. AAA and Hotwire Savings I know are cheaper but you have to pay fees to join those and then remember to cancel those memberships.

I think various AAA offices sell them at various prices. In my case, the PHP 5 day tickets were cheaper from Hotwire then AAA's regular PH ticket. I wanted to use AAA, but it didn't work out for us this time.

Also, you may want to try ticketmania.com and mapleleaftickets.com Right now, though, WDW site is cheaper on 7 day hoppers than ticketmania, so check around and see who has the best deal.

My Triple A has 5 Day Hoppers for $245 (No Pluses) and 4 Day Hoppers for $215. They are the cheapest I've found.

But be sure to sign up for MouseSavers.com email newsletter, it should be coming out October 15th and it usually has a link to deals for MouseSaver member's only at Ticket Mania.

Of all the deals you can find going to Disney though, I have found there really aren't too many big savings out there on park tickets.
I put my energy into getting good airfare and a great deal on our rooms and then just didn't worry about the park tickets. They just are what they are.

Lisa :earsboy:

I bought 6 day hoppers with 3 plusses for $272 through Hotwire, not sure about the 5 days ones I am thinking they were $244

I ordered 5 day hoppers from the AAA in North Carolina. The number is 1-800-463-8646. Adult is 232. each and children are 187. each.

Right now, though, WDW site is cheaper on 7 day hoppers than ticketmania

Make sure you are comparing apples-to-apples. Ticketmania advertises prices with tax included. Disney does not. Right now, TM's $330 for a 7day PHP is about $6.50 cheaper than Disney's advance purchase price, once tax is included.

Am I correct in assuming that you have to be a member with AAA to get tickets through them? So I guess if you aren't a member you would have to factor membership costs in with the price of the tickets. Or am I way off here? I was just planning on going to the Disney Store to get them, so I would love to get them cheaper if I could.

Thanks,
Kimba

Am I correct in assuming that you have to be a member with AAA to get tickets through them?
Yes, that's correct - you do have to be a member.

I called my local AAA office and they about the same pricing as the above link. However, my office does not offer a parking pass, which could be a nice perk.

They have added a disclaimer to the parking pass regarding black out dates. We are going 12/20 - 12/26. Can I assume that we will encounter some significant black out dates? If so, it's not worth paying the postage costs from NC.

What to do, what to do.

Originally posted by simonmunro
I would like very much to phone them, what is the number please?

I am not sure that there IS a number for Hoopers Store. (Where you can buy 5 day HOOPERS - see thread title.) :teeth: Isn't the address somewhere on Sesame Street?
:rotfl:

I am not sure that there IS a number for Hoopers Store. (Where you can buy 5 day HOOPERS - see thread title.) Isn't the address somewhere on Sesame Street?

Hey, are you making fun of me for misspelling hopper?:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter