Where is the best spot for the new fireworks show?

bfaber

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide where is the best place to watch the new fireworks? Any advice from people who have seen it this weekend? Was still thinking in front of the castle so we had a view of the Matterhorn also. But Main Street looks pretty cool and sounds like Small World is also nice??

On Friday night my friends and I wound up watching from Rivers of America. While you can see the fireworks fine from there, the projections on the water screens are only so so, and I think over all the show would have been a lot better in any of the other viewing spots.

There are four different locations that are good (We're talking about it now... lol) Main Street is the best for a first timer (I asked a cast member, who works in Communications, and that is where Steve Davison was standing during the show). Other good spots are the hub, Fantasmica area, and by it's a small world - you get a different experience at each spot.

Does it snow at the RoA location? I know it can, but I did t know if they would do it every night.

Last night we viewed them from Small World and the projection was awesome! The fireworks while good, not the best spot, you have to keep turning around to see fireworks coming from the castle area. :)

My wife and I were in the center of main st just past the market house on Friday. It was a wonderful place to watch. We were able to see the projections on Sleeping Beauty Castle and the projections on the main st store fronts. We also got the snow during the Frozen section. Unfortunately, we did NOT have a view of Mt. Wannahockaloogie (Matterhorn) but it was spectacular nonetheless.

I watched Friday night from the end of Main Street. This is probably the best view of the fireworks. But Matterhorn was blocked by a tree. The projections on SB Castle were fairly hard to see because the castle is so small. And I had to turn around to see the projections on the Main St. buildings.

DL Forever was very good. But not as good as Remember. That show was more immersive. For the new show, they replaced the fireworks around the hub and above the Main Street buildings with spotlights that seemed to stretch across the park. It's nice, but still not as good.

We watched it from the pathway to IASW and while we did have to turn around for some fireworks, we were able to see the majority and could also see Tinkerbell fly and the Matternhorn. The projections were easy to see on the IASW facade.

I actually loved these fireworks!

I loved these fireworks, too. I don't think that anything can top the Remember full show (which hasn't been shown for a few years now), but these are right up there. The effects that they have so you get a different perspective from different areas is wonderful. You don't have to be on Main Street to get a good show, and I like that. I saw it from the hub, then plan to see it from Main Street, and then Small World. I'm really looking forward to it.

I was at the back of the Castle on Friday. Definitely not a good place as you have fireworks back and front. Plus, they don't feed you the audio at all! We only heard Casey Jrs music which was a bit annoying after awhile. However, what we saw was fantastic nevertheless!

Saturday night we were at the end of Main Street right before the hub. That spot was amazing! You could see the projections on the castle and Matterhorn and you could see what was going on in Main Street if you turned around. Was a bit sad though that Nemo didn't fly on Saturday :( I hope he didn't break after the ride on Friday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter