Where is the best place to ordder a case of water from?

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
I noticed that many of you have water delivered to your resort. I'd like to do this too, but I don't know where to order from. Who has the best price for delivered water bottles?

I heard it was staples because they have free shipping....

If you sign up at Staples Rewards Center you can order online or by phone and have it delivered to the resort for free. You can get cases of water for just around $6-7 per case of 24 bottles, depending on which brand you prefer.

Make sure it's shipped to the resort with not only your name, but check-in date. I think by phone you can even give them a date to have it shipped and delivered, so schedule it a day or two before arrival and they'll hold it for you til check-in.

No minimum purchase if you're a member of the rewards club.

Taken from the rewards site:
Free Delivery: Get all your phone and online orders delivered FREE, no matter how much you spend.

Another vote for staples, I had three cases delivered in December for less than $20. It was a great deal and with magical express and the DDP we really didn't need anything else but water.

gardengrocer.com currently has 12 packs of Dasani water for $3.99 and they deliver to all WDW resorts. We are ordering water/soda/snacks/breakfast food through them.

Do you get free shipping at Staples only on your first order when you first become a member, or is it for every time you place an order? We are already members.

patsal said:
Another vote for staples, I had three cases delivered in December for less than $20. It was a great deal and with magical express and the DDP we really didn't need anything else but water.
Do you remember the brand you got? Their web site says "not available in all areas" so I don't want to order a brand they don't have in FL.

Thanks!

I got my Staples rewards card at a retail store several weeks ago. I tried to update my membership online but it said my info didn't match the number so I called the 800#. They said it takes 6 weeks to get loaded from the store. They took all my info over the phone and said it takes 48 hours to get updated online.

So...I was going to place my order this afternoon but they said it would be delivered tomorrow and I don't arrive until Tuesday. So I tried ordering tonight. First time I got all the way through the order-with shipping address and payment info when it tells me the Poland Spring brand is out of stock. So I go back and try some other brand but that isn't available in FL. I ended up with Deer Park brand. Says they will deliver on Monday.

The order does show free delivery.

The space for special shipping instructions is limited to 40 characters so I had to get a bit creative trying to fit "Hold for resort guest lovesdumbo, arrives 8/22/06. Reservation #12345678." I went with "Guest arrives 8/22 reservation#12345678" Hope it works.

Good luck everyone!

I also had problems with the free delivery not showing up on the receipt. I called the 1-800 number and the person told me this is a common problem. She made the correction to the receipt and added the information that needed to be on the invoice for delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter