• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the best pizza at or near Disney World?

Flippers Pizza Locations---It's worth it to find one. They also deliver.

6125 Westwood Blvd (407) 345-0113
Orlando, FL 32821-8083

7480 Universal Blvd (407) 351-5643
Orlando, FL 32819-8910

4774 S Kirkman Rd (407) 521-0607
Orlando, FL 32811-3643

2934 Vineland Rd (407) 396-1202
Kissimmee, FL 34746-5503

5770 W Hwy 192 (407) 397-9509
kissimmee, fl

Okay, I may get totally boo'd for this but I actually love Ci Ci's Pizza. Cheap and plentiful. Last trip we were travelling in my vehicle which has a GPS unit. One of the features of the GPS unit is you can punch in the name of a restaurant or type of restaurant and it will locate it for you.

However, this next trip we aren't leaving the reservation. You bet I'm buying the dining plan which I will fully utilize.

We loved Flippers on our visits! Last year we stayed at Sheraton World and they have a pizza hut on site so we had that but we wished we had had Flippers.....I wish I had one now!

My husbands favorite food in the entire world is Giordano's pizza. When we were in Chicago we had to wait (standing) for 1 1/2 hours to eat there.

I told him before the trip (in July) that there was one in Orlando, and it would deliver. He actually budgeted money aside for this pizza.

We were so busy absorbing Disney, and so full from the DDP, that he didn't have time or room for this pizza.

don't know where you are from but if it is the east coast my suggestion to you is to stay away from the pizza in Orlando

STAY FAR AWAY

you have been warned

Take it from this Chicago girl...Giordano's is the best. Authentic Chicago pizza, with two very convenient locations to WDW.

minijeanie said:
don't know where you are from but if it is the east coast my suggestion to you is to stay away from the pizza in Orlando

Agreed there is no great pizza in Florida, but Flipper's is the best of what's available in Orlando. They do dine-in, as well, but tend to be small with limited seating.

The Vineland Road branch services Lake Buena Vista.

I thought Portabello Yacht Club at DTD had good pizza, it was thin pizza though, but very good.

Wolf Gang Pucks, and Giordano's is very good. But, Spoodles pizza window have good pizza. We usually take a stroll around the boardwalk and get a piece of pizza for a snack. Followed by an ice cream. Why do we eat some much when we are there I don't know? :rotfl2:
Thanks for the info on Flippers, definately going to try it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter