Where is the BEST Margarita on Walt Disney World Property?

yup that is the one...as not being a "good" drinker...as I told my doctor...I have a drink two or three times a year...and all of it is in Disney...this one almost put me on my ...rear end...not having dinner..empty stomach, and 90 degrees...I could of been a looped out person..but the flavor was delicious

Oh man, we will be starting Epcot first thing in the morning. Typically hit Mexico first too... looks like you just talked me into drinking around the world... Day drinking around the world that is lol :)

yup that is the one...as not being a "good" drinker...as I told my doctor...I have a drink two or three times a year...and all of it is in Disney...this one almost put me on my ...rear end...not having dinner..empty stomach, and 90 degrees...I could of been a looped out person..but the flavor was delicious

They were really strong! I remember thinking to myself between the layered color 'pitch' and the walk-up kiosk, I was picturing an over-sweet and weak margarita like at Kenny Chesney concerts. Nope, pretty darn strong lol.

Another vote for La Cava. Like PPs have said, the avocado margarita is amazing -- but I also love the coffee mezcal margarita!

once you at the front of the line, are you supposed to wait until a bartender calls you up, or advance to the bar once someone moves out?
I did the same thing . . . just bellied up to the bar when there was room. I think that's how its done. My bartender was OK. It was busy so I just figured they were tired.

I did the same thing . . . just bellied up to the bar when there was room. I think that's how its done. My bartender was OK. It was busy so I just figured they were tired.

I can't remember the guy we had, but he was awesome. He gave us like six different samples of ones he just made, used some higher end tequilas at the same cost too. Tips went a far way with him lol

Tip that man! Good for you. Glad you had a wonderful pixie-dust experience!

The bartender next to him was miserable though lol. But then again, from what I noticed in there, A LOT of people didn't tip period, which I'm sure contributes to the demeanor lol.

Another huge La Cava fan here but will offer a shout out to the African margarita at the Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom. They use a South African tangerine liquor in place of Cointreau and I just adore it.

You guys have me excited for La Cava now so I get the avacodo margarita?

This is going to sound lame but to me the best frozen margarita I've had and I've had to say Chevys believe it or not! Their frozen margaritas are fantastic and their only 2 dollars on Wednesdays they POUR tequila in them too lol

If they're not busy they may let you taste test. They did for me when unsure on the avocado...which is delicious! They offer shots of tequila as well and if you can snag a table the guacamole is amazing. Specials if you follow them on Twitter...

A LOT of people didn't tip period,
If I remember correctly, the price of the margarita was a little shy of $15 so I was reaching for a couple of extra $ for the tip on top of the price. Guessing the higher price tag may catch many people off guard. While it is a great top shelf drink, it is also a premium top $ $ price tag even for disney that isn't posted until you get to the bar to pay. Maybe a little sticker shock coupled with low cash flow?

a shout out to the African margarita at the Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom. They use a South African tangerine liquor in place of Cointreau and I just adore it.
I'll definitely have to try this the next time I am in AK. Thanks for the tip!

I can't believe I don't remember the name of the place, but halfway towards Tower of Terror on the left hand side of Sunset Blvd, there's a great little stand. I remember there being plenty of tequila in mine! :rolleyes1

I am excited to see this post I googled while having dinner tonight best margaritas at Disney. I think I only have the stamina for 1. I want to try the avocado I keep reading about.

Could you imagine spending a hang over in the Magic Kingdom?

I had a surprisingly good mango margarita at Typhoon Lagoon a few years back. At the bar near the wave pool. It was made with fresh mango and was fantastic.

Two years ago, I would agree with all who posted that La Cava was the best place for a margarita. Back then, the margaritas were made fresh to order. Now, most of them are pre made and poured out of a jug and they just aren't as good. From my understanding, however, the frozen avocado margarita is still made fresh there so as most noted, excellent.

I'd vote for the Derby margarita over at Hollywood Brown Derby. It was delicious and I highly recommend it!

I'm with the La Cava fans! I won't recommend a specific type because everyone favors their own. Mine was made fresh last time not pre-made and we stopped there first and then I was able to take it as we walked around the WS. It was FABULOUS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter