Where is the best deal on photo cards?

MsLeFever

WPASADI II Co-Winner
I've seen a bunch of offers on photo cards and I'm hoping someone else had already done the comparison shopping! What great deals have you found and were you pleased with the cards?
thanks!
Barbara

Today only (23rd) you can get 20 4x8 photo cards from Snapfish for 20 cents plus shipping ($5.99 or $6.99- can't remember). Use code CARD08.

Walgreens had 20 for $5 last Black Friday. Don't know if that deal will be offered again this year.

The snapfish deal is okay...but once you add in Shipping you can get them for the same price at Walmart.com (all the same designs plus some Disney designs too). I was going to order the Snapfish ones, but figured I'd just order them from Walmart.com (.33 cents each) and then pick them up in person so I could look at them and make sure they looked okay...etc. Plus we needed more than 20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter