Where is the best coffee at WDW?

I love the Kona coffee inside the Kona Cafe. I usally buy a bag when I get there and then make my coffee in the room. I get Kona coffee here at home it is a blend but very good. I am not fit for the day without my cup of jo in the morning. Believe it or not that is the only cup I have all day but it is a mug not a timple HA HA

Can you purchase ground coffee here? We're staying at the Poly and I will bring my own press pot if they do!!

Another vote for Kona! I am not a coffee drinker, but I look forward to a pot of Kona each trip. Since our honeymoon in Hawaii I have been hooked!

What type of coffee is served at the Tusker House breakfast? Is it Nescafe, or a nice African-inspired blend?

I agree. We had coffee from the little coffee shop at the CR at our past stay at BLT. It was very good.

i am weighing the logistics of packing my keurig........wife thinks i am an idiot to do so.:confused3..............................agreed.

We brought our own coffee last year and are planning to do so again. Don't want to mess with a bad cup of coffee. Talk about a real addiction, I get a headache whenever I don't have a decent cup of coffee in te morning.

Does anyone know how much is the Kona at the Poly gift shop? Does Captain Cook's or Ohana have any decent coffee or only Kona?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter