Where is the 40% off code from ?

kinggoofy

DIS Veteran
Please end my curiousity. :scared1:

Where are you guys getting the 40% off code from. We have the bounceback rate booked at the Poly in August for 30% off. It comes to $267.00 per night GV with tax included.

I am seeing other threads of Poly GV for $202.00 per night with tax included.

Thanks
KG

I think it was the pincodes that got sent out.There were 20,30 and 40% room rate pincodes that went out via emails and snail mails.it was totally random and not everyone got one.

If you look on mousesavers also, there is a general public discount code out for August in addition to free dining.

We used a 40% off code from a mailer sent to my sister's house that I was able to use. We are staying at the Poly, GV, for $204/plus tax

The code on Mousesavers during Free Dining Period is about 24%...
You can either try these codes OR FREE DINING...NOT BOTH!

Take the value of free dining, say $37.99 multiply it by the number of people in your party and compare it to 24% off value season rate at your particular resort...Take the highest discount!

Good luck!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

It is totally random :confused3 I called in January for September rates and the reservationist said I'd get 40% off any resort I choose:worship: we got the AKL savannah view room for $174/night-tax included!
There is a new promo for Aug/Spet, code DDI, i think value resorts are like $69/night and moderate resorts are $109/night:wizard:we actually booked yesterday and added 3 days to the beginning of our stay at the POP-for an extra $268. it's a separate reservation but it was well worth it considering I have both weeks off and we were only going for 5 days!:woohoo:

We used an e-mailer that we were sent in March. I also got a mailer with a different code that I gave to a friend.
Another friend tried to book using the same code that we did and was told unless they were staying with us they could not use it they were specifically for the person named on the e-mail.
We got 40% off our December stay. Staying at the Yacht Club for about the same price it usually costs us to stay at Riverside.

It is totally random :confused3 I called in January for September rates and the reservationist said I'd get 40% off any resort I choose:worship: we got the AKL savannah view room for $174/night-tax included!
There is a new promo for Aug/Spet, code DDI, i think value resorts are like $69/night and moderate resorts are $109/night:wizard:we actually booked yesterday and added 3 days to the beginning of our stay at the POP-for an extra $268. it's a separate reservation but it was well worth it considering I have both weeks off and we were only going for 5 days!:woohoo:

I have asked this before but no one answered. Where did you get the DDI code. I have looked every place I could and all I see is DDK for a package with dining. I haven't been able to use any of the codes I think ASSPORTS are all booked up and I have been having my ressie since Jan 1!!! Any and all help is welcomed!!!

I have asked this before but no one answered. Where did you get the DDI code.

The DDI code is on the WDW website under the special offers, look below:

Special Rates for an End-of-Summer Getaway!
Don't let these select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel special offers pass you by! Choose a deal on a room that's just right for a late summer vacation.

Book by July 27, 2008 for great end-of-summer rates at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.

Select Disney Value Resorts —
$69 per night, plus tax* in a standard room
Available for stays most nights August 9-26
and September 1-15 and 22-27, 2008
That's a savings of $13 per night!

Select Disney Moderate Resorts —
$109 per night, plus tax* in a standard room
Available for stays most nights
August 3 – September 27, 2008
That's a savings of $40 per night!

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts —
$179 per night, plus tax*, in a studio at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney's Old Key West Resort.
Available for stays most nights August 3 September 27, 2008.

Studio rooms at Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa have amenities such as a kitchenette with microwave, mini-refrigerator, wet bar and coffee maker. Ask about One- and two-bedroom villas for even more amenities like a well equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and whirlpool tub to make you feel right at home!

Also, ask about special rates through September 27, 2008 at other select Walt Disney World Resort® Hotels.

Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday and Saturday arrivals. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room in Disney Value Resorts and Disney Moderate Resorts. Savings based on the non-discounted rate. See Important Details.

Book online, or call (407) 939-1286† to make your reservations. Please be sure to mention promotional code DDI.

What are your dates and what rate do you already have, how many people, etc. Post that and maybe the DISers here can see what they come up with dealwise :cutie:

Thanks Seahunt! Doesn't work for our dates though! Trying to get a discount is like finding a four leaf clover....LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter