• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Is Sunday Brunch Served?

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
I am looking for somewhere on property to have Sunday brunch on our departure day. The location can't be in a theme park as we will not have park admission for that day.

Do any of the Deluxe resort restaurants offer a Sunday brunch? Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance for advice!

I am looking for somewhere on property to have Sunday brunch on our departure day. The location can't be in a theme park as we will not have park admission for that day.

Do any of the Deluxe resort restaurants offer a Sunday brunch? Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance for advice!

House of Blues at Downtown Disney has a Gospel Brunch that I have heard great things about. :thumbsup2

I don't believe any restaurants do a special brunch menu on Sunday. If they are a buffet restaurant the rest of the week, you can get the buffet there on Sunday.

1900 Park Fare
Boma
The Wave
Captain's Grille (Yacht Club) - I think they have a b-fast buffet
Cape May Cafe

Those are the ones I can think of.

WDW restaurants don't do any brunches that I am aware of. Nor do any of the buffet restaurants serve a special menu on Sundays. It's the same breakfast menu they serve the rest of the week.

House of Blues at Downtown Disney has a Gospel Brunch that I have heard great things about. :thumbsup2

I believe that is the only true brunch.

Garden Grove over at The Swan has a character breakfast on the weekends that goes until 11:30, but it's just breakfast.

The House of Blues gospel brunch was great! The food was delicious and the music was excellent. Of course it's a show and a meal, which takes a while..not sure that's what you're looking for. But a really nice event, very enjoyable.

ditto the above no on-site Sunday brunches aside from HoB...

we have often done the latest b'fast buffet ADR and have been invited to sample some of the lunch offerings as the restaurant switches over (assuming it's a 3 meal/day restaurant like CP)...

you say no park due to last day, but if you have multi-day tix, it may be worth adding one more day (depending on the # of days you have, it could be as low as a few bucks per person) to visit an in-park restaurant (and get in one last ride on a family fave!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter