• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is Soarin

crow11ad

Disney Magic Maker and Tower of Terror Expert!
Ok when you go into Epcot I know that Mission Space and Test Track are to the left of Space Ship Earth. Where exactly is Sorin? What building? We can't wait to ride this in October.

Of course, it's at the opposite end of Future World. :earboy2: According to my trusty map it looks like it's in The Land.

Yup! Its in the Land. Just go down the stairs and its on the left hand side...you can't miss the big sign that says SOARIN! :cool1:

You'll love it! Ride it as often as you can!
The directions posted are correct. We just found it odd that you kinda had to go through the food court are to get to the entrance - I guess it depended on which escalator/stair area you go down. :flower:

Directions? above are correct. But what I really wnated to say is that you'll love this ride. We were at Disney for the first time ever in May and I think we went on just about everything and it was my favourite ride. Make sure you leave enough time to fast pass another go on it before closing. Have fun!!

I am going on Thurs. with a friend of mine. She does not like rides at all. She says that It's a small world is about her speed. Pirates of the Carribean did her in at Disneyland Last year. Knowing this, how do you think she would like Soaring? I am going to do it either way, but it would be nice if she did it too.

donnabres said:
I am going on Thurs. with a friend of mine. She does not like rides at all. She says that It's a small world is about her speed. Pirates of the Carribean did her in at Disneyland Last year. Knowing this, how do you think she would like Soaring? I am going to do it either way, but it would be nice if she did it too.

DM isn't a ride person either, the drop in Pirates as small as it is bothers her and she loved Soarin! Its very gentle and just amazing. You really don't notice the heights thing......and if that's still a concern just request the third row, since its only about 5 ft. off the floor. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter