Where is Pooh and friends for breakfast or dinner?

gillis95

Mouseketeer
My son loves Pooh and Tigger and are looking for a character meal. Where can I find his favorites?? Thanks

Pooh and his friends are at the Crystal Palace in MK. It's also IMO a good buffet for breakfast. I know they used to do breakfast and lunch.

Pooh and Eeyore are also at 1900 Pk Fare's breakfast buffet at the GF along with Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland occasionally shows up. Strange combination...I can see Mary Poppins since she's from England but I guess Alice and friends are from there too??

Crystal Palace is a great breakfast buffet. The food is very good and the character interaction has been wonderful every time we visited. We haven't tried their dinner buffet but have good things about it.

The dinner buffet at the Crystal Palace has good food with a wide variety to choose from. Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are all there. Also, head back to Toon Town's Hall of Fame Tent Pooh and friends maybe there to have your pictures taken with by a Disney Photographer. Characters may change; but they were there in July on the day we went.

In answer to the above question, Alice in Wonderland is very British. it was written by Charles Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) , an Oxford mathmatics don (or professor) to entertain a young neighbor, Alice Liddell. The fascinating story of Dodgson and Alice can be seen in a few different movies and specials such as "Dreamchild".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter