Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Read a post a ways back about Edward with glasses(?) from England who was a server in the MDR on the Magic in '07 when we had him for a med cruise and we saw him again another time we cruised more recently. Have heard he switched to the Fantasy but is back on the Magic now. Anyone know of his whereabouts?
Also we had Slobadon from the Ukraine (I think) and Heather from England anyone know of their whereabouts (last seen Magic '12)?

I would like to know where Edward Wardle from England is as well these days!!! He was also on the Dream at one time.

MJ

Anyone know when Alvin (from the Philipines) will be back on the Magic? We he be in the MDR or Palo?

I read that he was working in Palo prior to vacation.

TIA!

UMTerp

Last edited:
There hasn't been much response from guests regarding servers on the Dream. The cruises are too short, and guests tend not to interact as they do on 7+ night cruises.

The famous and incredible Leo is Rogelio Tana (Philippians) We have been blessed to have him 3 cruises (2 times as requests) He so sweetly sings lullaby's to my disabled daughter when she gets tired at dinner. Sorry it's so big I don't know how to make it smaller

101_0061_zps606cc809.jpg

The famous and incredible Leo is Rogelio Tana (Philippians) We have been blessed to have him 3 cruises (2 times as requests) He so sweetly sings lullaby's to my disabled daughter when she gets tired at dinner. Sorry it's so big I don't know how to make it smaller

That is a sweet sweet picture

Edward returned from his vacation earlier this month and is back on the Magic.

Anyone know when Alvin will be back on the Magic? We he be in the MDR or Palo?

Please remember to reference a last name, department, as well as either a home country, or last name. There are more than 800 cast members on either of the classic ships at any given time, as well as even more CM's on vacation.

Susana Moreira (Portugal), Magic Palo Server - has returned to the Magic (1/10/15)

Rado Hristev (Bulgaria), Fantasy Assistant Server - is on vacation

Sammy Sequeira (India), Magic Palo Server - is on vacation
Thank you for posting about Susana. I sent her a message on social media, but it went to that stupid "others" folder, and I doubt she looks there. I know I don't think to check there. We will be on our yearly March trip, and we need our favorite Palo server!!

Where is Stipe (from Romania)? He was our server on the Fantasy on August 9-16th, 2014. My 2 DD's and (adult) special needs brother adored him! Hoping by some chance he'll be on the Magic when we sail Europe June 29th-July 10th, 2015.

Where is Stipe (from Romania)? He was our server on the Fantasy on August 9-16th, 2014. My 2 DD's and (adult) special needs brother adored him! Hoping by some chance he'll be on the Magic when we sail Europe June 29th-July 10th, 2015.
I've also had Stipe on the Fantasy (Dec 2012). Our server on the Fantasy - Alex (4/2014) was actually close friends with Stipe and he was still on the ship (Fantasy) and I believe his wife is also on the Fantasy. I agree he's a great server! :) Perhaps someone more recent can report if he is still on the Fantasy or if he has moved.

Heather

Ps. I just now noticed we are sailing together in June :) woohoo!

I've also had Stipe on the Fantasy (Dec 2012). Our server on the Fantasy - Alex (4/2014) was actually close friends with Stipe and he was still on the ship (Fantasy) and I believe his wife is also on the Fantasy. I agree he's a great server! :) Perhaps someone more recent can report if he is still on the Fantasy or if he has moved.

Heather

Stipe was our server on the Fantasy during our 12/6-12/13/14 Eastern sailing. He was awesome! I really hope he is there when we sail next - we will definitely be requesting him again!

IMG_20141212_191941323_zps876481b1.jpg

Please remember to reference a last name, department, as well as either a home country, or last name. There are more than 800 cast members on either of the classic ships at any given time, as well as even more CM's on vacation.
Thank you, I have updated my post.

Dream 2/2-2/6/2015
Our server was Madara Piruska. She was amazing and I can't say enough good things about her. We want to try a different itinerary next time however we may just go back because of her.

We were on the Dream in January Cokorda ( Coco) Yoga was our server he was fantastic. So fantastic!

Heather

Woo hoo to June! Can't wait :yay:

Stipe was our server on the Fantasy during our 12/6-12/13/14 Eastern sailing. He was awesome! I really hope he is there when we sail next - we will definitely be requesting him again!

IMG_20141212_191941323_zps876481b1.jpg

Ah yes, that's him! Ha! That's great! I figure, even if they aren't on the boat when we request them, it can only help them look good, yes? They deserve the credit !

Thank you for posting about Susana. I sent her a message on social media, but it went to that stupid "others" folder, and I doubt she looks there. I know I don't think to check there. We will be on our yearly March trip, and we need our favorite Palo server!!

If you do not hear from her on social media after a few weeks ... send me a private message with your real name, and social media contact info. I will send her a private message alerting her to your attempts to reach her.

Radoslav (Rado) Hristev is scheduled to return to the Fantasy Main Dining Room on March 7th! :)

If you do not hear from her on social media after a few weeks ... send me a private message with your real name, and social media contact info. I will send her a private message alerting her to your attempts to reach her.
Thank you for your help!!! I will do that. She had told me to add her on fb, but she doesn't have that available. She gave me her email also, so I was going to try that as a last resort.

We had a wonderful server named Gavin on our a Fantasy cruise in Oct 2013. For the life of me, I can not remember what country he was from to request for our upcoming trip in April. Does anyone know? He was a slim black man paired with Christian (at that time) and had younger siblings at home because I remember him talking about his brother. Any help would be appreciated! My son LOVED him!

Does anyone know if Alex Campo is on the Fantasy? We would love to have him as our server again! He was on the Dream in Nov. 2012, but I am crossing my fingers he is on the Fantasy now!

Anyone know where (if) Esther Rodriguez from Trinidad is on a ship right now?

She was our server on the Magic last March.

We just love her so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter