Where is MI Disney Store???

MisterPat

"It all started with a daddy wondering where he co
So I went to mall this afternoon and found out that our Disney Store is GONE! We used to have two in the Lansing area, but one closed a few years ago. Now, the other one is gone. What's going on? Are others finding their Disney Stores are closed, too?

Any Michiganders, please let me know if your Disney Stores are still open, please.

The one here in Grand Rapids (Rivertown Crossings) is still open, as of a couple weeks ago, and they had no plans of closing.

:wave: I live about 35 miles from lansing.

Yrs ago there was one in the Ann Arbor mall and it closed too. :(

Here is what it shows from Disney Store site. A search for 100 miles from my zip code.

Disney Store Locations Near You

Your search has found 10 locations. Scroll down to find the store nearest you.

The Disney Store
Lansing Mall
5368 W. Saginaw Highway
Lansing, MI 48917
517-327-9971

Somerset Collection Gall
2800 W. Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48084
248-649-4662

Fashion Square Mall
4816 Fashion Square Mall
Saginaw, MI 48604
989-791-6678

Southland Center
23000 Eureka Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180
734-287-6017

Rivertown Crossing
3700 Rivertown Parkway
Grandville, MI 49418
616-249-9166

Great Lakes Crossing
4286 Baldwin Ave
Auburn, MI 48326
248-858-9781

Twelve Oaks Mall
27212 Novi Road
Novi, MI 48377
248-347-4130

Franklin Park
5001 Monroe Street
Toledo, OH 43623
419-475-1701

Lakeside Mall
14600 Lakeside Circle
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
586-532-7137

Genesee Valley Center
3233 Linden Road
Flint, MI 48507
810-732-6007

We had one at Laurel Park mall in Livonia that just closed recently...

I'm not from Michigan...

but we just had a big one close in Milford, CT...
and it is a huge mall... just expanded the mall and doubled it's size..

One of the CM's told me they did great on their numbers.
So we're guessing it's due to the rent at the mall. We've heard they raised their rental rates since the mall expansion.
Perhaps that's what happening in your area...??:confused3

I don't know what I will do without it!!! :eek: :headache:

The one here in Grand Rapids (Rivertown Crossings) is still open, as of a couple weeks ago, and they had no plans of closing.

Yes, a great store, hats off to Kevin and the rest of the team there. They do a great job.

Rob

I have been at the Saginaw & Flint Disney stores in the last week--I'm happy to report that both are open. My ears did perk up when I was in the Flint store when the employee's started talking amongst themselves about if they thought their store would close too. I wonder if they're in the process of downsizing the chain? :confused3 Hoping they keep at least one of them open!

The Great Lakes Crossing store just opened before Christmas. It's a really nice size store about twice the size of the Flint store. I think that they were supposed to be an outlet (they may still be) but they carry all new merchandise too. They have A LOT of red tagged merchandise too. Not just a couple racks like atleast 10 racks and lots of wall space.

I really hope that the Flint store does not close. I love the team there. They are great and always helpful.

I guess the closest ones to Lansing would be Novi and Grand Rapids. I really wanted to buy Disney dollars for the kids baskets, but that's gone.

Are you sure both Lansing one's are closed? I can't believe the Lansing Mall location closed. I thought they were doing well enough to stay open. They were busy last time I went in there shopping a month ago. I loved going in there and getting my fix for Disney while waiting for our trip in May. Sigh...

Sadly the Laurel Park store is closed. That was the main reason I would go to that mall. :sad2:

We were at 12 Oaks this past weekend and the store there is still open although I was dissapointed in the merchandise available. I had been to the Southland Mall store a few days earlier and they had a much nicer and larger selection of adult items.

Thinking about checking out the Great Lakes Crossing store this weekend.

The one at the Lansing Mall if it is not closed already will be closed soon. A poster over at Passporter.com works/worked there PT and mentioned it was closing.

I'm in Wisconsin and both of ours in the two malls in town have closed!

Maybe it's a midwest thing?

We do have a Disney outlet about an hour away, I haven't checked that out yet though.;)

I was going to say the one at laurel park place closed. Novi is still open though. The LPP one was closed mid-Feb I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter