Where is Kim Possible located

eeyore3847

DIS Veteran
We were wondering where Kim Possible is located. We love her and want to make sure to see her! Thanks

my girls love her. We were in DW in July and got to meet her. It was the highlight of there trip as you can tell by the picture!
IMG_2360.jpg

I've never seen Kim and Ron around! That's so awesome... I have to say that I imagine a much younger actress for Kim but can't complain.

Your oldest DD is so cute with her little pose. :P

They loved seeing her and rons voice was soooo "on" it was amazing. that was taken at mgm grand. was hoping she was in DL somewhere

I have been all over DLR last year (29 visits) no mention or sight of Kim at DLR or DCA at all. Too bad, she is a neat character.

I will say, I wish they brought Peter Pan out more often, My daughter loves him and we don't see him too often.

I love that Ariel is a staple, that is the way to do it. 12 - 6 most days

Thank you so much. We love peter pan too but we have been lucky to see him once every 5 day visit, but he does not stay out long. It must be hard to fill his character!
Lori

My kids would love to see Kim Possible. Dh would love to see Shego, one of the villains.

I have been all over DLR last year (29 visits) no mention or sight of Kim at DLR or DCA at all. Too bad, she is a neat character.

I will say, I wish they brought Peter Pan out more often, My daughter loves him and we don't see him too often.

I love that Ariel is a staple, that is the way to do it. 12 - 6 most days

I see peter most mornings standing between the tea cups and the matterhorn.

What times usually? We sort of follow a pattern each trip. Peter Pan first and then a few others in the area for about 1 hour, then to toon town for 30 min or so. We are usually in an about that area until 10:30 at least. If I could figure out his times, I would hunt him down, lol.

What times usually? We sort of follow a pattern each trip. Peter Pan first and then a few others in the area for about 1 hour, then to toon town for 30 min or so. We are usually in an about that area until 10:30 at least. If I could figure out his times, I would hunt him down, lol.

hmm, well, I get in with the general public, dash to splash and ride untill I get bored, then wander around near fantasyland waiting untill food services open at 11. and walking between the tea cups and the matterhorn near the lagoon, I see peter pan standing around there 99% of the time. look between the cups and the canal boats and the matterhorn. short guy in tunic and leotards with pointy shoes dressed all in green. also, you can go into guest services and ask for Peter's schedule.

something like that should actually be listed on the castmember reference guide which every CM is supposed to have on them

I am going to ask when we get there. DW was a plast there were so many more random characters. But then again they have a few more parks. We are excited to leave in 5 days!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter