Where is Janet Jackson during the death of her brother???

Someone at my office says that she's the only one living out in east part of the U.S. Could be that she hasn't had time to get out there and maybe she doesn't want to comment publicly.

Is there a set script she should be following?:confused3:confused3

Maybe she wants to mourn without all of us casting judgement. Heaven help her (or any of the Jacksons) if she doesn’t do everything the way the public feels she should.

The death of a brother is very hard. I hope everyone leaves the Jackson family alone!

Seems that Germaine has taken the role of spokesperson for the family. The rest of them are where they want to be to go through their loss as they choose.

Just to cear things up real fast before this thread turns ugly... this question was not to be in a negitive way... I was just wondering as not one person in the media has even as much to mention her name.

People have the most respect for The Jackson Family during their time of loss.

Maybe she's just too upset. I can't believe Jermaine had the strength to speak- but I commend him for it- those announcements are usually done by someone close to the family.

If my brother died I wouldn't want to say anything to anyone else. If she doesn't want to talk, why should she?

The death of a brother is very hard. I hope everyone leaves the Jackson family alone!

I know there will be many stories out there but the radio station said the father was on the phone with TMZ while going to the hospital. :scared1:

I hope it's not true.

If my brother died I wouldn't want to say anything to anyone else. If she doesn't want to talk, why should she?

Speaking from experience, that was exactly my case. My brother died suddenly when he was in his early 30s.

I came home and went in my bedroom and keened and keened for my brother.
I did not want to talk to all of the nosy people who were calling to "get the scoop."

I did not want to sit around and eat food with a bunch of people who couldn't bother contacting my brother when he was living, but wanted to set up shop and hang with our family now that he was dead.

Speaking from experience, that was exactly my case. My brother died suddenly when he was in his early 30s.

I came home and went in my bedroom and keened and keened for my brother.
I did not want to talk to all of the nosy people who were calling to "get the scoop."

I did not want to sit around and eat food with a bunch of people who couldn't bother contacting my brother when he was living, but wanted to set up shop and hang with our family now that he was dead.

I didn't want anything to do with anyone when I lost my 25 year old brother to a car accident. Janet Jackson's lack of appearances seem normal to me; I'd be more concerned if she were seeking publicity.

I heard a statement from Janet's people on either Larry King or AC360 last night??? But even if it wasn't really from her (seemed like it was, though??:confused3), who cares?? She is allowed to grieve her brother however she chooses...including PRIVATELY.

gosh - what is with people? Does it matter where she is and how she is mourning?

MTE. Just because you and your family are famous doesn't mean you owe all the fans any kind of statement about how you are dealing with the death of a loved one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter