where is Fantasia Gardens? and other areas of the park?

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
On the Dis podcasts i have heard them mention "fantasia gardens", where is that area? also, are there other named or nicknamed areas of DL and DCA ? I think the area around Paradise garden grill is called " paradise gardens"?

Fantasia Gardens is the old motor boat dock area that is between the Matterhorn and it's a Small World. There is a covered seating area there, and it's a nice place to sit and relax, or enjoy some food if you have some. And yes, Paradise Gardens is in that area by the Silly Symphony Swings and Goofy's Sky School where they serve food. There is a gazebo there with musical performers. It's a nice area.

Is Fantasia Gardens an official smoking area? We've often smelled smoke/seen guests smoking in that area, so don't visit there much.

Fantasia Gardens is the old motor boat dock area that is between the Matterhorn and it's a Small World. There is a covered seating area there, and it's a nice place to sit and relax, or enjoy some food if you have some. And yes, Paradise Gardens is in that area by the Silly Symphony Swings and Goofy's Sky School where they serve food. There is a gazebo there with musical performers. It's a nice area.

Thank you Mary Jo

Is Fantasia Gardens an official smoking area? We've often smelled smoke/seen guests smoking in that area, so don't visit there much.

No but there's one fairly close. There's a smoking area across from the matterhorn, facing a portion of autopia. The fumes probably blow down to Fantasia. I don't bother much about what other guests do, but smoking is something I'll say something about. Like the guy lighting it up on the bench next to us in Toontown.

We know about the Matterhorn smoking area (and avoid it as much as we can), but we've seen people lighting up at Fantasia Gardens. Maybe they were trying to hide from CMs? We used to like going there to see the ducks, but won't now unless the area looks pretty empty to avoid any smoke issues.

We know about the Matterhorn smoking area (and avoid it as much as we can), but we've seen people lighting up at Fantasia Gardens. Maybe they were trying to hide from CMs? We used to like going there to see the ducks, but won't now unless the area looks pretty empty to avoid any smoke issues.
I think it's cause that area used to be a smoking area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter