• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is Everyone having Thanksgiving Dinner in WDW?

We will be at VWL and eating at Tutto Italia for Thanksgiving day which is also my DH birthday.

In 2009 we ate counter service at Animal Kingdom. In 2005 we ate at Concourse Steakhouse (now closed in Contemporary)

:yay:
Wow! Ihave been looking for months for someone who has actually eaten thanksgiving here! Details please and pictures if u have them!,:worship:
:flower3:Thank you!

Unfortunately I don't have pictures because my family would be mortified:confused3 I love them but they just don't get it!

The regular menu isn't offered but that was not a problem for us. We started off with a salad and corn bread. The salad had different types of greens which I like and the dressing was good too.

Then they bring out a skillet with smoked turkey, ham and roasted chicken. All the meats were good but the chicken was my favorite. That surprised me because I'm a turkey fan and that's what I was looking forward to the most.

We also had mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and I believe sweet potatoes. This is where my memory gets a little fuzzy because I know there was a green vegetable served but I don't remember what it was. Green beans maybe? I do know I liked everything I tried!

For dessert we had pumpkin pie. My DH would have preferred another option but he managed;)

Everything is served family style and you can get refills on anything you want:woohoo:

I hope this helps!

Terri

Unfortunately I don't have pictures because my family would be mortified:confused3 I love them but they just don't get it!

The regular menu isn't offered but that was not a problem for us. We started off with a salad and corn bread. The salad had different types of greens which I like and the dressing was good too.

Then they bring out a skillet with smoked turkey, ham and roasted chicken. All the meats were good but the chicken was my favorite. That surprised me because I'm a turkey fan and that's what I was looking forward to the most.

We also had mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and I believe sweet potatoes. This is where my memory gets a little fuzzy because I know there was a green vegetable served but I don't remember what it was. Green beans maybe? I do know I liked everything I tried!

For dessert we had pumpkin pie. My DH would have preferred another option but he managed;)

Everything is served family style and you can get refills on anything you want:woohoo:

I hope this helps!

Terri

It helps ALOT!!! Thanks so much for the info!!!
:grouphug:

I hope this helps!

Terri

Thanks Terri, My mouth is watering now and makes having to wait another 41 days (not that I am counting) to go there even harder!!

LTT for us! I don't have any family down here in FL and I informed DH that this year I wouldn't be cooking a meal for the in-laws, we're eating at Disney instead. :lmao:

:thumbsup2 We are doing the same!! We just moved here a few months ago, and why cook when we can go to Disney!!! We are going to WCC....and we are super excited!!:banana: We are having a late lunch....then off to snack around the world!

We are eating lunch at Tony's and dinner at Crystal Palace. Has anyone ever had Tony's Thanksgiving meal before?

Another Boma family here. Having an early dinner (5:00 ADR) then thinking of going to DS to see Osborne Lights.

It's Whispering Canyon for us this Thanksgiving, though I'm pretty sure a Thanksgiving meal of Popcorn and a mickey bar would be just fine as long as I get to spend my Birthday in Disney!!!

Hi, I am fairly new here, usually post on other boards! Anyway, we are having Thanksgiving lunch at Tusker House which we did last year also. It was very good and did have traditional offerings as well as many other yummy selections. LTT would be my first choice but it was booked....but we are eating there earlier in the week so we will get two Thanksgiving meals, lol!

Has anyone had Thanksgiving dinne at Ohana. Wondering if they change to menu at all? Hope not too much because we love their regular menu.

We have reservations for Sanaa. ... Wanted something different this year...never been to Sanaa and according to Allears they had a Thanksgiving menu last year and it looked interesting. Looking forward to spending Thanksgiiving in WDW again...loved it three years ago. I would do it every year if I could!
Debbie

We'll be having Thanksgiving dinner (at lunchtime) at Sanaa. The menu looked good and it has gotten great reviews. We made our reservations online, which I liked MUCH better than sitting on the phone negotiating places and times. We're staying at SSR for three nights after a three night cruise on the Dream earlier in the week. Looking forward to a week filled with Disney magic beginning in 36 days!

Has anyone had Thanksgiving dinne at Ohana. Wondering if they change to menu at all? Hope not too much because we love their regular menu.

There is a list of restaurants offering Thanksgiving menus available here on the Disboards under Walt Disney World, Dining info. Also, allears.net has a link under Dining with a summary of last year's Thanksgiving menus by restaurant.

It's Whispering Canyon for us this Thanksgiving, though I'm pretty sure a Thanksgiving meal of Popcorn and a mickey bar would be just fine as long as I get to spend my Birthday in Disney!!!

Hey Neighbor! Maybe we will see you at WCC!!Enjoy your bday!

Hey Neighbor! Maybe we will see you at WCC!!Enjoy your bday!

Yes, We'll have to keep an eye out. lol. And Thanks so much! Being away from home and family on Thanksgiving I could think of a better place to celebrate than WCC. The craziness reminds me of my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter