Where is everyone from??

We are from balmy Jesup Georgia. In between Savannah and Brunswick. Near the beautiful Ga coast. We are famous for the sand gnat ( no-see-um).:earsboy: :earsgirl: :firefight

Originally from Boston, lived the past 24 years in New Hampshire, and moving this spring to Chicago!! Whoooo Hooooo!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was born and raised in North Western Pa. A little town called Kersey.Have lived in Sunny Central Florida for the last 20 years. OH HOW WE MISS THE SNOW. AT least with snow it feels like Christmas.

Not a newbie but I don't think I posted on this thread.
My answer is Texas. :)

Not new either but currently reside in Cadillac, MI but got here by way of:

Marietta, OH
Chillicothe, OH
Grafton, OH
Frankfurt, KY
Elyria, OH

,,,and yes, I DO still have boxes that have not been unpacked!

got to feel good when you are from kentucky. its 67 degress and its winter time got to love it

Born and raised in Kentucky.....hey KyCruise....

DH an army brat...not from anywhere....lol

DD the real Southern Belle....milky skin, big SC accent.....one month shy of being 11 yo...

Been in Hilton Head Island, SC for 21 years.....

HEY MARY, TERI and CAROL from Charleston.....

Hilton Head is an hour north of Savannah, GA....
2 1/2 hours south of Charleston

On I-95(for those who drive to WDW and the Port) Exit 8...

drop me an email and come on over....an hour off of I-95

Phyllis
:cool:

Originally posted by MrDis
Lancaster, PA

Originally posted by BuzzBoyMom
Camp Hill PA - outside of Harrisburg

Originally posted by pal2pluto
I can't believe I've skipped over this post for so long!!!

Born and raised in Carlisle PA....home of the Army War College, Carlisle Car Shows, Dickinson College and Law Schools, Jim Thorpe and Molly Pitcher. Moved to Lisbon OH for 5 years and then moved back to Carlisle.

Yikes...12 pages of people and only one near me....that would be BuzzBoyMom

I'm from York, PA. So when are we getting together???

SHEPHERDSTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia - 70 miles to Washington, DC

Lancaster, PA (Amish Country)- about 70 miles west of Philadelphia (too close!) and 70 miles north of Baltimore, but too far from DCL.

Originally posted by The Kagers
Lancaster, PA (Amish Country)- about 70 miles west of Philadelphia (too close!) and 70 miles north of Baltimore, but too far from DCL.

I hear ya! Wish it was closer than the 16 hours it is!

At least we can get direct flights now from Harrisburg to Orlando...haven't done that yet though.

HI,
I'm from Omaha, but now we live about 15 miles west of Omaha in a little tiny town called Valley.

Joppa, Maryland here.

Wishing we were closer too.

New York, Connecticut, Boston, Los Angeles, North Carolina, Okinawa Japan, Memphis, TN, North Carolina, Connecticut, Boca Raton Florida.

I am an EXPERT mover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter