Where is everyone from??

JJV, we lived in Rowland Heights for 7 years, so strayed down to Norwalk on occasion :D Have you ever been to the children's museum in La Habra? It is absolutely fabulous!

I am a recycled Alabamian (born in Birmingham, AL moved to Florida (yes, I actually moved away from Florida :crazy2:), Georgia and Texas before returning to the B'ham area). Helena, AL is about 30 minutes south of B'ham and an hour north of Montgomery.

Originally posted by lstokes
BLUE SPRINGS, MISSOURI

A suburb of KANSAS CITY MISSOURI. Home of the CHIEFS!!!

Only undefeated football team in the NFL!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OMG my SIL teaches school in Blue Springs - Phyllis F. did any of your kids have her...she has been teaching first grade for YEARS!!

Originally posted by mobetsy
JJV, we lived in Rowland Heights for 7 years, so strayed down to Norwalk on occasion :D Have you ever been to the children's museum in La Habra? It is absolutely fabulous!

No...sorry to say I have not.
We have lived in Norwalk for almost 21 yrs.
I guess we kinda got used to the place now.....:teeth: :teeth:

Greatings from Canton, Michigan. We can't decide if we're a suburb of Detroit or Ann Arbor.

Born and raised in northeastern PA. Hope to retire to Florida someday!!

Syracuse, INDIANA......half way between Ft Wayne and South Bend -- Notre Dame territory and should be Ryan Newman fan, but still a Jeff Gordon fan!! :rolleyes: Jeff's from Indiana too ya know!

We live in Fort Collins, Colorado, although Cleveland will always be my hometown! (Gotta admit that the Rockies beat Lake Erie any day, though!)::yes::

Ok forget Florida, now I'm jealous about the Hawaii people....what's it like to live in paradise everyday?:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by jlawall
Ok forget Florida, now I'm jealous about the Hawaii people....what's it like to live in paradise everyday?:Pinkbounc

LOL!!! Don't be jealous.

Yes, it's beautiful here, and warm all year (82 today) and in the time we've been here, there has never been a day when the weather was so foul that you didn't want to go outside.

But, they're building like mad, we've got lots of tourists, milk is $4 a gallon, and the other day, I paid nearly 4 bucks for a loaf of Rye Bread (packaged, not bakery). But if you like rice and SPAM, it's cheap!

NFL Football is nearly over by the time I get out of bed on Sunday (the "noon" games begin at 7 am here), and I can't get the NFL package because the satellite doesn't beam here.

Like everywhere, it isn't "perfect" but I know I'll never have to drive in sleet, snow, wind and hail ever again, and I don't own a snow shovel. (We're originally from Chicago.)

We're on the leeward side of the island, and it doesn't rain much during the day (most showeres are at night), so I don't have to have the car washed every week.

The cheapest gasoline is $2.02 (that's the current Costco price), Shell and Chevron are charging $2.20.

All of that being said, we've just completed plans for our New Year vacation at WDW!!! :jumping4: (And may be looking at houses.) The cranky tourists, people in a hurry and the number of homes being built are making us nuts.

We're either insane or REALLY need our vacation!:crazy:

Currently live in Aurora, IL-western suburb of Chicago. Grew up in the beautiful foothills of the Black Hills of SD and Mt. Rushmore in Rapid City, SD.

Glad to see SD represented on page 1 by dheller97. My moms family is from the Avon/Tripp area.

Just recently started doing the double-digit dance. Yahoo!

woody64

Did Belle and the Beasts ever mention where she was from? She's the one who started this thread.
Wendy, from northern San Diego.

Two4ruff and BriarfoxinWA add me to the Washington State list. We are in East Wenatchee, Washington. Smack dab in the middle of the Evergreen State. Half way between Seattle and Spokane, right at the base of the Cascade mountains. It's absolutely beautiful here!

Two4ruff- I saw your hockey references, do you play? My ds is a Pee Wee and got beat up on by the Spokane Eagles team today! Do you know them? 2 - 11 final score Ouch!

We are in Charleston, South Carolina too! Hey there Rellingtwin - we might be neighbors! LOL We've lived here since 1979 - was in college downtown when Hugo came through.

VerandaMan - I was born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital too! (35 years ago) Moved from VA when I was a baby, so never knew Virginia. Have lived in Groton, CT, Miami Beach, FL and Dubuque, IA. Diverse past...

Fun to hear where everyone is from - I'm not a bigtime poster, but I like to read alot!

Hi everyone,

We are from the "FIRST STATE", Delaware. We live on the eastern shore, DELMARVA, near the beaches. And it is nice to see that Mickey has friends and admirers from all over!!

Mowanda (Brenda)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter