Where is everyone from??

Hello all! My name is Courtney, I'm a sophomore and I go to The University of Texas at Austin. I am sure you have heard of us since we are the Football National Champs and all :cool1: :cheer2: (ok sorry had to get that out of the way, we are all still riding the Rose Bowl High :woohoo: ) party:.

I just took my seventh trip to the World over Christmas and had a blast. I am going to apply for the Spring '07 CP and hopefully I will meet some of y'all there! :smickey:

Hi all.
I'm Jamey.
I'm a Super Senior at Northern Michigan University. I'm majoring in History.
I'm also in Phi Alpha Theta.
I love Disney World and have been there many, many times.

DisHornFan said:
we are the Football National Champs and all

Out of curiosity, since when does College Football actually have a National Championship? *evil grin*

(In case you couldn't tell, I'm not a big fan of the BCS, which strikes me as an inherently flawed system, for many many reasons)

as bad as the bcs is, it still is better than what we previously had, at least they TRY to put #1 vs #2. if there was no bcs then Texas would have played Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and USC would have played Penn St. in the Rose. Sure they have messed up the in the past, and it needs to be tweaked somewhat but its still better than what we had. Oh and don't say playoff because it is never gonna happen, so quit dreaming, the best youll get is a 5th bowl game after all the bowls, but thats it.

Hello. My name is Kristin and I'm from New Jersey. I'm 22 yrs old and I used to go to St John's University in Staten Island but I just recently switched to Union County College this Spring. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and discussing our love for Disney! :wave2:

SyracuseWolvrine said:
Out of curiosity, since when does College Football actually have a National Championship? *evil grin*

(In case you couldn't tell, I'm not a big fan of the BCS, which strikes me as an inherently flawed system, for many many reasons)

I agree with you full heartedly on many aspects of the BCS system. However... College Football rules all and knows all. That is my final argument. The dictator has spoken ;)

Hi everyone,
I too, go to UT-Austin. Home of the 2005 Big XII and National Champions! I'll get gradding this May. I plan on moving to New Jersey :(. Horror stories galour. I saw that there are some people from NJ here. Is it as bad as the rest of America tells me????

Foobs :earsboy:

Nah. NJ isn't too bad. In fact, I live pretty close to NYC, so I like to go in to catch a game or a show. But the funny thing is that I'm moving too- I plan on moving to Florida after I graduate.

My name is Mike and I am currently a Junior Marketing/ Parks, rec, and tourism student at the University of Missouri - Columbia. I have applied for the WDWCP for the Fall Advantage Program. I have been to WDW 4 or 5 times, and went to DL this past summer. I'll be posting here often especially if I get the Internship!!!!

I'm Krystal, I'm a junior at Gettysburg College though I'm orginally from outside of Syracuse, NY (GO CUSE!!!! - sorry, we're big college hoops people up there...) I'm an English major, Women's studies minor...don't ask me what i'm going to do with either and I've been to WDW eight times and trying to get the ninth to be may but it's not looking good at the moment...

Hi everyone! My name is Brooke. I'm a senior at Florida State University!
I just discovered this site and I love it. Just got back from WDW. I got to ride Mt. Everest and it was awesome! I'm a passholder for life :tink:

Fooboy said:
I plan on moving to New Jersey :(. Horror stories galour. I saw that there are some people from NJ here. Is it as bad as the rest of America tells me????

Foobs :earsboy:

NJ isnt really as bad as everyone says it is..ive only lived here, but i live near a military base..just the other day , one of our friends was saying how much he didnt want to come to jersey when his parents got transferred...after he went through basic, he requested to come back to jersey--he loves it

Hi my name is Jill. I go to UCF in Orlando and am a senior in communicative disorders(graduating Fall 06) and work for the mouse in attractions.
Feel free to im me my aol name is Iluvstitch82

Hey!
I'm Lauran I'm from Liverpool, NY I go to Lemoyne College in Syracuse,NY
I am majoring in History Education & TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language) and once graduated I will teach children in the city(NYC) how to speak english
And I plan on working for WDW next summer :thumbsup2

My name is Tiffany and I go to the University of Delaware. Somehow I'll bet I'm the only one from Delaware here lol :cheer2:

Tinkerbell10403 said:
Hey Yall!!

Where is everyone from?? I know everyone would like to know...and possibly see if anyone else from their school is a DISer as well. I'll start it...

I'm Tiffany!
I'm a Sophomore Chemical Engineering Major at Louisiana State University
GEAUX TIGERS!
I'm also VP of Zeta Tau Alpha Sorority.
I love DisneyWorld...DVC Member since about one month ago... :banana:
I really wish I could be in the CP SO bad...but am tied up with school. :sad2: One day though.... :banana:

My uncle teaches there, 2 of my cousins who go there are both freshman this year & one is in Delta Zeta.. Another cousin of mine graduated last spring and another is a Junior/Senior there! I love LSU! :cheer2:

I live in VA and went to Radford University this past fall... transferring to GMU! :)

Hey Everyone.

Toby here. I am a 2L at Vanderbilt. I am from South Bend, IN, originally and graduated from DePauw University in 2004 (degree in biology - and, yeah, I'm in law school). AI CPer at the Land in Fall 2002 (anyone else around then?). Hope to talk to some others around my age in here.

Hey everyone, I'm Brian from Indiana University. I did the CP last spring and loved it. I am now a campus rep for IU and would love to go back down to work for WDW after graduation. And, if anyone is going down to WDW soon, you have to ride Expedition Everest, it is my new favorite ride. Its awesome.

Hey hey!

I'm Chris, freshman @ IADT-Tampa. Major is marketing, minor is graphic design. Just got back from WDW last night. It really is just as fun now as when I was a kid, imagine that! My sis is a CP, working @ Tusker House... I'm really jealous of her extended vacation, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter