Where is everyone from? Check in here...

Kansas City, Missouri.

Born and raised. Someday would like to retire and work at one of the hotels on the property. My wife and I could rent surrey bikes and boats out to customers.....oh maybe someday.

Hi fellow Floridians!! I live 1 1/2 hrs west of WDW...St. Pete! (Been a Floridian for 6 1/2 years, lived in the Keys for 4 1/2 yrs before St. Pete)

But originally from Mobile, AL. Go Auburn Tigers!!!! (As I recall, they were the one team that beat the Gators in '06....hmmmm, can't wait for the '07 football season to start!):cheer2:

Hi everybody :) I'm Jen and I am from Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada (located on Cape Breton Island)

Fear the Turtle! :cheer2:

I don't think sooo!!;)

Let's
Gooooooo,
Mountaineers!!!

little_blue_flyingWV_with_yellow_border.jpg

Augusta, West Virginia

Another St. Louisan, here! South St. Louis County to be exact! Just finished listening to this week's podcast, and I love listening to it each week!
Thanks, guys!

Hi, everyone! :wave2:

I'm from Parsippany, NJ. . . .I'd love to hear Bawb pronounce that one (no offense intended, Bawb, no one can pronounce Parsippany)! :laughing:

I think it is absolutely awesome how international the pod squad is! Disney love truly does span the world!! :love: (sorry that was a bit cheesy...but you guys know what I mean.)

Random thought, but do you think the podcasts been able to attract people from all the continents? That would be cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter