Where is 1 day/2 parks plan???

ajwaspooh

Earning My Ears
Let me start by saying, I know we should stay more than one day, but we are not....so....I need some advice. We live in Orlando and use the WDW Lines app to plan our days in the parks, there. I have searched Disboard and internet and have not found a single Plan of the best way to get the most rides in in one day at Disneyland Paris Resort. Am I missing something? If it is here, would you direct me to it? If it is not, can someone give us some quick suggestions?

We are going to the parks on Friday, March 6th. We do not have early morning entrance (DH has a Silver Pass). The only thing I thought was to do Studios first thing as it is EM for hotel guests at DLP. We are not able to book fast passes in advance and will have to do that upon arrival. Any suggestions on which ones to get is also appreciated.

I am the 3 WDW parks in one day kind of person for those relatives who can only do one day and I am hoping there is someone out there like us!!!

Thanks, in advance!
AJ was Pooh!

there isn't really anything like a touring plan for DLP, its much more compact compared to WDW and so theres not really the need for a plan in much detail. Now, you won't see/do everything in one day in both parks, its not possible.

What do you desperately want to do/see at DLP?

I'd agree with starting in the Studios, get there for 9.30am as thats when they open the park to the public and often Crush Coaster is up and running long before 10am official opening time (just join the rush of people - they will all be going to Crush or the Ratatouille queue line). Use single rider for Ratatouille, or fastpass it.

Fastpass is like the California park at DLP - ie you get one FP at a time, and you can't get another FP until your existing FP window opens. FP windows are 30 minutes at DLP, not an hour.

Definitely Studios first. Be in line by 9.15 they will let you in at 9.30 where you can join the queue for Crush, but the ride won't open till 10. Then do RC Racer in Toy Story Playland, it's very slow loading, then single rider for Rataouille then Single rider for parachutes. If you can send 1 person to get FP's for ToT while you're in the queue for Crush that would be good. You might want to do either Cinemagique or Anamigique while waiting for ToT. Head to the main park at 12ish to do Swing into Spring parades and have lunch. In the main park aim to do indianna Jones, BTM, Pirates and Phantom Manor which are all a bit different to WDW. Fantasyland rides are similar although Pinnochio is different and DLP still has Snow White. Try to eat in one of the Restaurants and make sure you stay for Dreams. Explore the castle, both upstairs and underneath!
The Unofficial guide to DLP does have touring plans, but I think they will be a bit out of date now.
I'm sure you'll have a good day! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter