• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in WDW can I buy First Teddy Bear?

Roxane

RoxaneFF in VMK
Hello,
Does anyone know which shops at WDW carry the My First Teddy Bear? I have a friend that wants one, but I can't remember ever seeing them in the stores.
Thanks a bunch!
Roxane

We got DD's at the WOD Store in DTD; its in the baby section which is one of the rooms off of the Princess Section.

I remember seeing them at the WL Mercantile shop..so some of the resort gift shops might have them as well

We were there at the beginning of April and bought one for a friend that is expecting their first child. As a PP mentioned, we bought ours at the WOD at DTD in the baby section. I know they are there for sure!! :thumbsup2

I got mine in one of the gift shops in EPCOT right before you get to the WS. In additon to the Teddy Bear I also bought got the book that went with it.

I was pregnant with my son the last time I was at Disney and got the Bear and Book for him. His Disney Bear is now one of his favorite stuffed animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter