Where In The World and the Edge of 17

64558980-ee4b-4001-9338-6c412a8fcb7d_zpsz1x3upo9.jpg

No sir, not from Fantasyland. :goodvibes :tink:

frontierland? now it kinda looks like a cowboy hat a bit lol

some one told me the silliest thing today... that today was only Tuesday :(

but it is a short week thou. so looking forward to the long weekend :)

Another long weekend??????:faint: I looked on my calendar and noticed that there is Easter Friday AND Easter Monday in Canada. :confused3We have Easter Sunday and don't even really get a day off.

some one told me the silliest thing today... that today was only Tuesday :(

but it is a short week thou. so looking forward to the long weekend :)

Another one :lmao:

Another long weekend??????:faint: I looked on my calendar and noticed that there is Easter Friday AND Easter Monday in Canada. :confused3We have Easter Sunday and don't even really get a day off.

of course another long weekend, lol and yes Friday & Monday off lol

Same schedule for us that Jeff has. Friday & Monday holidays for school; DH only gets Friday but he's not complaining....except...it looks like a rainy, cool weekend IF the weather forecast is correct. :rolleyes: :tink:

Same schedule for us that Jeff has. Friday & Monday holidays for school; DH only gets Friday but he's not complaining....except...it looks like a rainy, cool weekend IF the weather forecast is correct. :rolleyes: :tink:

so do different states have different holidays then?

64558980-ee4b-4001-9338-6c412a8fcb7d_zpsz1x3upo9.jpg

party: FINALLY..thought this might be a first guess solve after the park was established. :rotfl: This IS from the Jungle Cruise...no tell me what and where for the WIN! :scratchin (But I do agree with you Jeff...does look like a cowboy hat if you look at it long enough!) :tink:

Part of the Shirley Temple? I love that joke.

Here in NC schools only get Friday off. At AAA, we don't get either. The only reason I have Easter off is because we're always closed on Sundays :rotfl:

The decision to close is up to the business; some government offices close for Good Friday, others don't. Our school district marks Good Friday as a holiday and Easter Monday is what's called a "bad weather makeup day". IF classes have to be cancelled for a weather related incident they use Monday to make that day up so to get the required amount of days in before the scheduled last day of school. :tink:

of course another long weekend, lol and yes Friday & Monday off lol

The decision to close is up to the business; some government offices close for Good Friday, others don't. Our school district marks Good Friday as a holiday and Easter Monday is what's called a "bad weather makeup day". IF classes have to be cancelled for a weather related incident they use Monday to make that day up so to get the required amount of days in before the scheduled last day of school. :tink:

Hey I am federal and we do not get any days off for this weekend. What is wrong with this picture. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Hey I am federal and we do not get any days off for this weekend. What is wrong with this picture. :rotfl2::rotfl:

maybe you can you ease the pain by going to Disney :P

there was a new rule if you live X distance from Disneyworld you do get holidays :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter