Where in the World #9

Diane♥Disney;48319321 said:
OK so it's not part of a light fixture, one of the 'things', picture, furniture, artwork or sign. Is it part of a CM costume?:headache:

9dbd1775-0d01-42c5-ad8d-d00015125a39_zpsa357f213.jpg

Not part of a CM costume either...this is just a small part of a larger object. :tink:

Still lost on this one. A mask? Tapestry? A map? Information board? Painting?

:goodvibes Keep thinking...that ONE special question needs to be asked and the answer will be "that's it"! Not a mask, tapestry, map, information board or a painting...it's on a large area and in a lobby area. What necessity is in a lobby? :goodvibes :tink:

:goodvibes Keep thinking...that ONE special question needs to be asked and the answer will be "that's it"! Not a mask, tapestry, map, information board or a painting...it's on a large area and in a lobby area. What necessity is in a lobby? :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a bathroom? Or part of the front desk?

Is it a bathroom? Or part of the front desk?

or...is it from the roof! :rotfl2:
oh wait you already said it was on the wall.

"That's it"! :lmao: When SoccerDogWithEars posted her WL restroom photo I thought for sure that would be the next question on my crop! :lmao: I don't have a full picture, you'll have to take my word for it that this crop is from one of the lobby RESTROOMS! As soon as I walked in, I thought to myself...that tilework would be perfect for WITW! :goodvibes

IMG_3153_zpse01760ad.jpg
:tink:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest