Where in the World #9

Winnie the Pooh?

Is it from HS? Is it from an attraction? Is it from the Great Movie Ride? Is it from the Tarzan scene.

aedbb72d-f7f7-4237-b350-d1f2d71316f3_zpsabd191ac.jpg

Denise has nailed the spot with her first guess...it's the GMR...but not the Tarzan scene. :( Which scene IS it? :tink:

goopysolelady said:
Denise has nailed the spot with her first guess...it's the GMR...but not the Tarzan scene. :( Which scene IS it? :tink:

Wizard of oz!! (Please say I'm right)

Thanks for the welcome!

Since that one went so fast you know what that means...I have to make this one a little harder...or maybe not...we'll see. I'm going to do something a little different...this will be a "2 parter"...I'll have another crop after this one is guessed to find the "where"...this is the "who/what"?

15574623-c27b-4d34-8291-72cf9fe13869_zps8de16aaa.jpg
:tink:

Since that one went so fast you know what that means...I have to make this one a little harder...or maybe not...we'll see. I'm going to do something a little different...this will be a "2 parter"...I'll have another crop after this one is guessed to find the "where"...this is the "who/what"?

Is it in a park ... MK? :confused3:simba:

goopysolelady said:

"This is the who/what".

Hmm. Is it Mack?

:rotfl2: Don't play favorites...your next crop needs to have HIM in the photo! :lmao: :tink:

:lmao: I think this is from our trip when he was doing the college program, so he was probably either working or more likely spending time with his college program friends instead of us :lmao:. I will be sure he is in one of my next crops.

resort :(

poly?

:rotfl2: Well...Jeff put the "cart before the horse"...the Poly is the answer to the 2nd part of this 2-parter as the answer to this crop:

78c69544-f52f-4b54-b41b-363be7fd2155_zps14f3cc98.jpg

Diane♥Disney;48010441 said:
I'll go with ALK or Kidani, the spot lights they have on top of the buildings that light up the savannah at night?

Is it from a food service at a resort or just generally the resort. Inside or out. I have to wear my sunglasses to look at it lol :cool1:

Is this from a room? Or the lobby?

Now we need to back and figure out the "who/what"...not spot lights; not from a food service; it's outside so not in a room or the lobby. :goodvibes :tink:

:rotfl2: Well...Jeff put the "cart before the horse"...the Poly is the answer to the 2nd part of this 2-parter as the answer to this crop:

Now we need to back and figure out the "who/what"...not spot lights; not from a food service; it's outside so not in a room or the lobby. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a character?

78c69544-f52f-4b54-b41b-363be7fd2155_zps14f3cc98.jpg

Spirit of Aloha Show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter