• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in the World #9

Clearly that one was too easy... :)
disney2011spring206.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!! Sounds like everyone has a great time with this...I can see how it could get addictive! :woohoo:

aec5f704-1ae9-4d4f-a3f4-41e273e4e98b_zps4864093d.jpg
...still unsolved on WITW #8. Lots of headaches along the way but also LOTS of fun! Thanks everyone for continuing to play our game and making this thread a much viewed and tons of fun! :worship: :tink:

Wow, this looks almost impossible! Is this from Epcot? Is it a CM's uniform? Looks like draping...

Geez....every time I log on, everything's solved! If only I didn't have class. And work. And homework. It's hard keeping up with you guys!

In other news, I've booked my next Disney trip!!! Dec 1-8....and you can bet I'll be taking lots of pictures of random things to get some good crops.

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!! Sounds like everyone has a great time with this...I can see how it could get addictive! :woohoo:

Wow, this looks almost impossible! Is this from Epcot? Is it a CM's uniform? Looks like draping...

This on has been solved in the other thread it was Cadaver Dans

Diane FINALLY solved this on WITW #8...the Cadaver Dans from the Halloween Party...I'll have a new crop up shortly...:thumbsup2 You WERE correct...it is a CM's uniform...

232323232fp53638_nu32_5_987_7_4_WSNRCG3238__299_7_nu0mrj_zps4f902f08.jpg
:tink:

Geez....every time I log on, everything's solved! If only I didn't have class. And work. And homework. It's hard keeping up with you guys!

In other news, I've booked my next Disney trip!!! Dec 1-8....and you can bet I'll be taking lots of pictures of random things to get some good crops.

Lol I just play while I am at work I am already sitting behind a computer so why not have some fun lol

Woot woot congrats on your next disney trip I want to go back already we were there twice last years both times for over a week each and we were just there for Christmas

Lol I just play while I am at work I am already sitting behind a computer so why not have some fun lol

Woot woot congrats on your next disney trip I want to go back already we were there twice last years both times for over a week each and we were just there for Christmas

I work as a server at our on campus Chili's, so no computers at my job. No time to sit either :(

Jumping in with my first crop
562217_10152700796220232_64353409_n.jpg

Is Photobucket "messing with us" again??? Anyone having problems copying a photo??? :furious::furious::furious:

First one for #9...I'll go easy on the newcomers for this one...

72004e1d-7f7d-4dc9-ac1c-57c33c2b39ac_zpsc88a13b3.jpg
:tink:

I work as a server at our on campus Chili's, so no computers at my job. No time to sit either :(

Jumping in with my first crop
562217_10152700796220232_64353409_n.jpg

Oh the "joys" of being young! :rotfl: "Back in the day" I was a carhop at our local root beer place! (And NO commets from Ed...or Jeff...YES...there WERE cars "back in the day"! :lmao:) I remember the "no time to sit" times...especially when the local Jr. College football team finished practice on those hot Texas evenings...they could drink that quart of root beer from the frosted mug before I could get back for my next order delivery! :rotfl2:

:cool1: on the Disney trip! :cool1: Alert your traveling companions that they'll be lots of "wait I need to get a picture of this" stops! :rotfl2: Ed's daughter just LOVES those waits! :rotfl:

DTD? :tink:

17c98151.jpg

To all of our new members. Nice to see new faces join in the fun here but i do have one question now.

WILL WE ALL FIT INTO THE HOT AIR BALLOON AT THE SAME TIME?:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Sorry Diane, you know someone had to ask that...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I also promise not to "umbrella hat" anyone :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter