Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it in a park? HS...Toy Story? :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46212401 said:
Is it in the MK?

Cosmic Ray's?

I'm thinking possibly Pizza Planet?

It IS from HS. But, not from Toy Story. Pizza Planet a better guess but, not quite it.....

IMG_3520-Version2_zps414cd822.jpg

I have to make it unanimous Jeff. Save the funds and do your 1 year up right or just keep the extra for the new house.

Of course you could really save and buy a house in Golden Oak and be just 10 minutes from the parks. Now remember if you do that you wil have a lot of guests, some more than others :lmao::lmao::lmao:

hey now don’t get me thinking about Golden Oak now.. it’s more affordable then place up here :( which make me sad because we may never be able to buy a house in this city

hey now don’t get me thinking about Golden Oak now.. it’s more affordable then place up here :( which make me sad because we may never be able to buy a house in this city

Maybe you should just continue living in your condo and save that money for the "retirement home" at Golden Oak. That way you could buy a 5-6 bedroom home so there IS plenty room for visitors! :rotfl: The only downside for me, due to the difference in our ages :rotfl:, is I'd probably be "visiting" while I'm "in the urn"! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Heck...you could just put me in a corner somewhere and I'll just stay there! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :tink:

Maybe you should just continue living in your condo and save that money for the "retirement home" at Golden Oak. That way you could buy a 5-6 bedroom home so there IS plenty room for visitors! :rotfl: The only downside for me, due to the difference in our ages :rotfl:, is I'd probably be "visiting" while I'm "in the urn"! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Heck...you could just put me in a corner somewhere and I'll just stay there! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: :tink:

lol ya right now we just rent a basement suite...

but yes that would be my ideal retirement home location lol and about having you stuffed in a corner some where... we will see about that lol

Not me...the only "reality show" I'll watch is Dancing With the Stars"; can't wait to see "my man" Emmitt Smith again! ::yes:: If DH wants to watch one he has to go to the bedroom! :rotfl2: :tink:

My mom loves watching that show. Not me. Learning, Discovery, and History channels here. Also Speed Tv, and anything involving racing ::yes::

I don't know why I keep thinking of little boys' PJs when I see that. :lmao:

is it from a store?

Is it IN an eating establishment or an attraction? What about Hollywood & Vine? :tink:

It's not on pjs :rotfl2: Not from a store or attraction.

It IS from an eating establishment but, not Hollywood and Vine. Should be easy now....

IMG_3520-Version2_zps414cd822.jpg

Jeff - Canada is sooooo BIG! How can land be so expensive?! Can you move further from the city and get a lower price? say like to Alberta? :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter