• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the park Epcot? Morroco?

232323232fp635_9_nu37_9_87__57_289_87__48245ot1lsi-1.jpg

No Sir...not from Epcot. :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46031397 said:
Resort? Poly or AKL/AKV? It looks like it's on wheels, maybe one of the housekeeping carts?

Are your rocks from the Jungle Cruise?

Maine was COLD:cold: Yesterday was nice a little cool but the sun was warm then it got cold at night. Today was just COLD, the sweatshirt was on all day.:sad2:

Ed hope you're having a good trip and taking lots of pics.

Another couple hundred plus more pics with best one was the last one taken today. Just getting back in from thbe park. Alarms are set for lunch :lmao: Good Night.

This is the DD Brittany. I have confiscated my dads camera. There will be no picture no taking today. Goopysolelady, dad knows where the rocks are but can't tell you because I have taken his cell phone too. Dad will get these items back when I head back to Georgia. Have a nice day everyone.

Diane♥Disney;46031397 said:
Are your rocks from the Jungle Cruise?

Welcome back! Summer's over! And you're a winner!

DSC01094-1.jpg

I'm in a sweat shirt. It's 44 outside, 63 inside. Going to get into the 70's today! :yay: I still have not made a fire!

lol whats swetshirt weather for you like low 80's lol

That's beach weather for us.:lmao:

start with park? Epcot?

Not in a park.

jeepwreck took Epcot so I'll ask about MK. :tink:

Nope not in a park.

lets try this one...

3.jpg

Toontown?
Never mind it's been solved.

Park, not sure if it's on wheels...looks like it but it's not a housekeeping cart since it's at a park. :tink:

MK Adventureland or AK?

This is the DD Brittany. I have confiscated my dads camera. There will be no picture no taking today. Goopysolelady, dad knows where the rocks are but can't tell you because I have taken his cell phone too. Dad will get these items back when I head back to Georgia. Have a nice day everyone.

Oh that's just cruel.:lmao:

Here's another from me:

Where in the World?

DSC_0846.JPG

I'll start with a park Epcot? Is it from an attraction, maybe Journey into Imagination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter