Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they light fixtures from the La Hacienda de San Angel entrance lobby?

Yes.

IMG_7252.jpg

Watched the tropical report on the Weather Channel this morning; looks like SunDial is out of the loop but what about DisCuz? Isn't he suppose to be flying out to California this weekend to meet you? :eek: I never thought I'd be "giving advice" on hurricanes to YOU but we went through a similiar situation with Hurricane Ike. He needs to start the day before he leaves and constantly check the airport website for possible closing times plus follow the progress of the storm. If it looks like the airport may have to shut down close to his departure time, he needs to get an earlier flight out...ASAP! We had 3 people on different phones with our airline looking for alternatives and ended up leaving 6 hours before originally scheduled and flying into Tampa instead of Orlando. It will be an "adventure" for him...trust me! :lmao: Good luck! :tink:

Looks like our area is slated to be affected by Sandy ... hmmmm. I'm obviously not directly on the shoreline, but still ...:sad2:

I can tell you one thing ... they sure weren't saying THIS http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=8859695 on the news this morning before I left for work!!! Yikes!

Looks like our area is slated to be affected by Sandy ... hmmmm. I'm obviously not directly on the shoreline, but still ...:sad2:

I can tell you one thing ... they sure weren't saying THIS http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/national_world&id=8859695 on the news this morning before I left for work!!! Yikes!

WOW...looks like you're in for an "adventure"! A piece of advice from "hurricane preparation territory" :rotfl:, get to the grocery store now! :rotfl2: Water, ready to eat food, lots & lots of batteries, needed medications, CASH (ATM's may be down :sad:), fill your freezer with ice, paper goods, (you certainly don't want to run out of toilet paper :faint: or have to wash dishes), gas in your car...and in your case...firewood! Hope it's not as bad as they say it will be but doesn't hurt to be prepared! Good luck! :tink:

WOW...looks like you're in for an "adventure"! A piece of advice from "hurricane preparation territory" :rotfl:, get to the grocery store now! :rotfl2: Water, ready to eat food, lots & lots of batteries, needed medications, CASH (ATM's may be down :sad:), fill your freezer with ice, paper goods, (you certainly don't want to run out of toilet paper :faint: or have to wash dishes), gas in your car...and in your case...firewood! Hope it's not as bad as they say it will be but doesn't hurt to be prepared! Good luck! :tink:

OR OR and this is just OR

MOVE lol :lmao::lmao:

232323232fp73449_nu3742_537_77_2833537_68245ot1lsi-1.jpg

Good thinking ladies! :thumbsup2 NOW...you get to figure out WHAT it is and then you'll know WHERE it is. :goodvibes :tink:

so... does that mean it is in Frontierland, is BTMRR, or is Splash Mountain?

Whatever, I'm just going to guess Tom Sawyer island cuz it's in Frontierland. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter