Where In The World #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pluto? Is it one of the Fab 5?

I'm sorry, somewhere I thought I said - so, aren't there 4 meet and greet alcoves, right? So, I said, how about the first one? Or, are we supposed to guess the character? Minnie?

232323232fp53638_nu3239_3_5_939_232_3_5_2_974ot1lsi-1.jpg

Yes Denise...which character is wearing something with this on it. It is one of the Fab 5 but not Pluto or Minnie....:goodvibes :tink:

water fountain? i have no clue on this one

Not a water fountain.

I am at a loss....not on a CM. not related to an attraction, shop or food service....is it on a sign? one of the signs for one of the animals in the Oasis?

This is located close to the entrance, it is not 'part of' an attraction, food service or shop. It is on a sign. Not on a sign for an animal.

Diane♥Disney;46388813 said:
Not a water fountain.

This is located close to the entrance, it is not 'part of' an attraction, food service or shop. It is on a sign. Not on a sign for an animal.

Is there a sign (with arrows) pointing to the different sections of AK? :tink:

I don't have a whole lot of pictures of the Oasis so I can't refresh my memory but isn't there a sign of some sort to the left when you enter...maybe between the restroom area and the entrance to Camp Minnie/Mickey? :tink:

Diane...did you see this? Just noticed I didn't see an answer...you only quoted jeepwreck and Denise....:tink:

Is there a sign (with arrows) pointing to the different sections of AK? :tink:

Diane...did you see this? Just noticed I didn't see an answer...you only quoted jeepwreck and Denise....:tink:

It's not a sign pointing to different sections but you are on the right track. Not on a sign between the restrooms and Camp Minnie Mickey.

It's not on a sign that is by itself it's on a sign that is part of something. Think of what you might find shortly after you enter a park. No it's not a restroom.

Diane♥Disney;46388813 said:

Is it from a map of the park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter