• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where in the World #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...according to the Tech Support Webmaster, there was a database crash last night and it appears any posts made around the time of the crash are missing. He said it appears to be corrected now. Anyone posting on Where in the World late last night or early this morning (depending on time zone) should post your message again. Let's get our game moving again! :thumbsup2 :tink:

How weird is this??? Our posts are appearing on P.96 instead of P.97. :lmao: To update...Diane solved this last night...it's Tomorrowland Speedway queue:

WaltDisneyWorld2012638.jpg
:tink:

This is also posted on P.97 ... my new photo...guess ya'll can start working on it from here. :rotfl2:

IMG_3262-1.jpg

The answer to my previous photo ... and a new one to start on. :tink:

Everything seems to be back to normal. But, I didn't see my post saying that Diane guessed the location of my bird on a stick; it is the pool area at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

DSC04830.jpg

I am not getting any more notifications any more by email.

Anyone else having this problem since the melt down last night

IMG_3262-1.jpg

so its in AK... is it park of a Restaurant, because it kinda looks like mine from that park

Restaurantosaurus?

I am not getting any more notifications any more by email.

Anyone else having this problem since the melt down last night

IMG_3262-1.jpg

so its in AK... is it park of a Restaurant, because it kinda looks like mine from that park

Restaurantosaurus?

I'll send you a PM as soon as I post this to see if that's working.

Sorry...not part of a restaurant. :tink:

is it part of the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail? maybe in side the building with all the reptiles

:dancer: Yes! Not the side of the building with the reptiles...I don't go NEAR that place...it was on the trail, I think in a little covered area with birds. :confused3

IMG_3262.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter