Where in the World #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this?

IMG_3562.jpg

No, none of that.

Is it on Sunset Blvd.? :tink:

i have just notice there has never been any photos from any water parks? why is that. my lat trip i went in Feb. so a bit cold for the water, but i am sure others have gone in the spring or summer

Where is this?

IMG_3562.jpg

Pretty good guess. It IS on a shop in HS. Can you tell me which shop?

You would ask me that! :lmao: The one on the corner-backside maybe- of Hollywood Blvd./Vine? Shoot...is it Mickey's of Hollywood? :confused: :tink:

No, none of that.

Is it on Sunset Blvd.? :tink:

No, my picture is not from Sunset Blvd.

Hmmm...not on Sunset; not on Hollywood Blvd.; the Muppet's area? :tink:

what about Epcot?

Yes Epcot.

i have just notice there has never been any photos from any water parks? why is that. my lat trip i went in Feb. so a bit cold for the water, but i am sure others have gone in the spring or summer

All my photos of water parks are prints. Last time I went to a water park I didn't have a digital camera.:lmao:

Who/where is this?

IMG_8740-Version2.jpg

Okay, I'm not sure if this is a mouse or rabbit. :rotfl: So if it's a mouse, I'll guess the mouse on top of Dumbo. If it's a rabbit, I'll guess Splash Mountain.

Diane♥Disney;44715827 said:
Okay, I'm not sure if this is a mouse or rabbit. :rotfl: So if it's a mouse, I'll guess the mouse on top of Dumbo. If it's a rabbit, I'll guess Splash Mountain.

Well that was fast. :sad2: He's Timothy.

IMG_8740.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter